• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

viMax

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2016
Ok
POWERED-UP RACING Go beyond just racing and enter the world of Blur. Take on the best as you battle through New York to Barcelona, Tokyo, L.A. and beyond.

Key Features:
  • Power-Ups: Utilize an arsenal of Power-ups like Nitro speed boosts, Shock attacks, defensive Shields, and Mines. Combo Power-ups for devastating attacks and take the fight to your rivals.​
    Real Racing: Real world locations, stunning racing environments and more than 55 licensed photo-realistic cars with advanced damage
    Multiplayer: 4 player split-screen, 20 player competitive online and Team racing. Unlock unique Mods to customize and Power-up your Blur experience, stand out and become a legend.​
    • Release Date: Out Now​
      Genre: Racing / Action​
    • Publisher: Activision​
      Developer: TBC​

201697-blur-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

Please download all folders as zip file , after finishing you will see folders named levels , levels(1) and levels(2) copy files inside them and put them on levels folder and put levels folder inside PS3_GAME/USRIDR delete (1) and (2) folders after doing that

put cache folder inside PS3_GAME/USDRIR and ui folder inside PS3_GAME/USDRIDR other files are ready . Please download this folders as zip and for anything feel free to ask .
Total size 6.3G Credits to me :D

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Reactions: tazani and boriis11

John Stamos

Nov 30, 2019
POWERED-UP RACING Go beyond just racing and enter the world of Blur. Take on the best as you battle through New York to Barcelona, Tokyo, L.A. and beyond.

Key Features:

• Power-Ups: Utilize an arsenal of Power-ups like Nitro speed boosts, Shock attacks, defensive Shields, and Mines. Combo Power-ups for devastating attacks and take the fight to your rivals.
    Real Racing: Real world locations, stunning racing environments and more than 55 licensed photo-realistic cars with advanced damage
    Multiplayer: 4 player split-screen, 20 player competitive online and Team racing. Unlock unique Mods to customize and Power-up your Blur experience, stand out and become a legend.

• Release Date: Out Now
      Genre: Racing / Action

• Publisher: Activision
      Developer: TBC

Please download all folders as zip file , after finishing you will see folders named levels , levels(1) and levels(2) copy files inside them and put them on levels folder and put levels folder inside PS3_GAME/USRIDR delete (1) and (2) folders after doing that

put cache folder inside PS3_GAME/USDRIR and ui folder inside PS3_GAME/USDRIDR other files are ready . Please download this folders as zip and for anything feel free to ask .

You are the best!

Reactions: tazani

CODY BABYAK

Sep 4, 2019

Key Features:

• Power-Ups: Utilize an arsenal of Power-ups like Nitro speed boosts, Shock attacks, defensive Shields, and Mines. Combo Power-ups for devastating attacks and take the fight to your rivals.
    Multiplayer: 4 player split-screen, 20 player competitive online and Team racing. Unlock unique Mods to customize and Power-up your Blur experience, stand out and become a legend.

Thanks

iShatOnU__

Dec 19, 2016

Key Features:

Thanks

Lez

Aug 25, 2018

Key Features:

chea boiii

destis85

Mar 26, 2020

Key Features:

thank you i love this game

ghita gulas

Apr 4, 2020

Key Features:

Great post. Thanks

anonymodsv21

Feb 14, 2020

Key Features:

• Power-Ups: Utilize an arsenal of Power-ups like Nitro speed boosts, Shock attacks, defensive Shields, and Mines. Combo Power-ups for devastating attacks and take the fight to your rivals.​

Multiplayer: 4 player split-screen, 20 player competitive online and Team racing. Unlock unique Mods to customize and Power-up your Blur experience, stand out and become a legend.​

Genre: Racing / Action​

Developer: TBC​

Hello

Mohamed7281

May 1, 2020

Key Features:

Good thanks

weewweee

Jul 4, 2020

Key Features:

looks good

Erkute23369

Aug 12, 2020

Key Features:

yeet out of the window

megaloman89

Nov 23, 2020

Key Features:

is a nice game for two players

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice