PS3 Help pls - Error 80010017

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

rikimon19

Aug 15, 2018
Downloaded a CODMW2 pkg file and installed it. Got Error 80010017 when i tried to launch it so i deleted it...
Now when i try to launch other games i get the same Error 80010017, ReactPsn says ''unknown CFW'' Rebug toolbox says Firmware is 4.81 DEX, CCAPI says firmware is 4.82 DEX. What is this and how to fix? SEN enabler spoof doesnt help, switching kernel lvl2 doesnt help, switching EID doesnt help... what do i do? if its too complicated can i just re-mod/jailbreak my ps3 fresh?

Pls provide links for downloads.
-TIA

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
you gonna break your ps3 with that SEN enabler on a dex system the problem now is if you try to disable and delete the sen enabler you can brick the hole thing

rikimon19

Aug 15, 2018
Downloaded a CODMW2 pkg file and installed it. Got Error 80010017 when i tried to launch it so i deleted it...
Now when i try to launch other games i get the same Error 80010017, ReactPsn says ''unknown CFW'' Rebug toolbox says Firmware is 4.81 DEX, CCAPI says firmware is 4.82 DEX. What is this and how to fix? SEN enabler spoof doesnt help, switching kernel lvl2 doesnt help, switching EID doesnt help... what do i do? if its too complicated can i just re-mod/jailbreak my ps3 fresh?

Pls provide links for downloads.
-TIA
managed to fix the 80010017 Error by going to webman and changing last letter of my cid and psid to random letter or number

reactpsn still says ''unknown cfw''

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
i dont know maybe its bc you have spooft ? or you could re do the fw for fresh installation

rikimon19

Aug 15, 2018
managed to get everything sorted out, just went ahead and switched from dex to cex in rebug toolbox, then switched back to dex, disabled and enabled cobra, messed around with eid settings in rebug toolbox and nothing happened so i launched mw2 and played for a little while and ended up turning off my ps3 after i was done, turned my ps3 back on and everything was fixed. not sure what helped but something sorted it out. the original errors when i was opening games were sorted by changing the last number of my cid in the webman settings

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
managed to get everything sorted out, just went ahead and switched from dex to cex in rebug toolbox, then switched back to dex, disabled and enabled cobra, messed around with eid settings in rebug toolbox and nothing happened so i launched mw2 and played for a little while and ended up turning off my ps3 after i was done, turned my ps3 back on and everything was fixed. not sure what helped but something sorted it out. the original errors when i was opening games were sorted by changing the last number of my cid in the webman settings
At least thank @qmt for helping you in a way....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: abdul123 has started a new thread called "Premier Сasual ****** - Verified Females" in General...