ps3 jailbroken software and firmware question thanks!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

tubbs

Feb 27, 2018
hi all this is my first question on here hope im posting in the right place! great forum by the way!

basically I have a FAT Ps3 JAILBROKEN. I was on the OFW 4.82, I did it the 4.82 JAILBREAK & downgraded to 4.81 CFW. I installed multiman, rebug tookbox, sen enabler, ninja . i changed from CEX to DEX using rebugg. changed all settings as instructed and it worked fine apart from the autosave issue in GTA, Still haven't worked that out! but i have been online GtA with mods etc.

here where i get problems! I updated multiman within the app rebooted etc.. checked my system settings It changed to software 4.82 from the 4.81? also in trying to sort the autosave issue out i did unistall & reinstall GTA so maybe when that updated it updated the software? not sure how it works. definitely never updated the usual way on ps3 with update via internet etc..

Anyway I checked system settings in Rebugg and its says 'PS3 System: Firmware 4.81 DEX' but as I said in the PS3 System settings 4.82 software. does it matter if i'm on 4.81 firmware and 4.82 software? I tried using the usual update from usb to go back to 4.81.2 but I get error. I must say I haven't tried going online just in case. just wanted some advise would be much appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    it says battle net
  • @ lurch6661:
    and facebook
  • @ lurch6661:
    or email
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never played on pc so dont know
  • @ lurch6661:
    eventualy figure it out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
    @ QM|T_JinX: JBL Quantum 360P