[PS3] Multiman 4.85 available exclusively

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
lG8Spzi.png
Our friend Louay informs us that he worked on Multiman to adapt it to custom firmware 4.85

Of course, it started from the previous version of Multiman by adding support for CFW 4.85, the original sources being owned by Deank.

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018

CweLe

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone got it to work? It does not show up after install on my 4.85 overflow CFW

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
it started from the previous version of Multiman by adding support for CFW 4.85

This is not MultiMAN 4.85, its simply MultiMAN v4.82.00 BASE with the FW version edited and joonies patch for external NTFS PS3 ISO support on HEN. Only deank can update this app properly as its a closed source app. And it only needs an update for HEN users, the original 4.82 will work fine on current CFW.

No 4.85 CFW support has been added as it does not need it for 4.85 CFW as there has been no major changes made by S@ny in the FW that would effect its usage.

This is an unoffical MultiMAN version... but is still multiMAN v4.82.00.

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
So there is a REBUG 4.85?!.... damn i needa get more active

No... there is no REBUG 4.85 CFW as of yet. The only current really stable 4.85 CFW is Spy Cobra CFW. Annonymous CFW by Louay has broken Cobra PS2 ISO functions and Overflow CFW is showing the same errors that it did in the 4.83 versions like things disappeaing from the XMB, but is ok other wise. I stick to REBUG 4.84.2 and my own 4.85 CFW that I make, as there is a load of crap 4.85 CFWs out there at the minute.

Jonnie has yet to make a REBUG Lite 4.85 CFW which could be made now, but REX and D-REX reqiure the DEX OFW to make. There may or may not be a new REBUG CFW's coming out, this is up to Joonie as to wether he makes them or not.

lG8Spzi.png
Our friend Louay informs us that he worked on Multiman to adapt it to custom firmware 4.85

Of course, it started from the previous version of Multiman by adding support for CFW 4.85, the original sources being owned by Deank.

deank has now released MutliMAN 4.85.00 BASE adding CFW support from 4.83 to 4.85 ( Though nothing was really needed other than a few alterations for HEN users. So this "Unoffical" version is now null and void and not needed.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
No... there is no REBUG 4.85 CFW as of yet. The only current really stable 4.85 CFW is Spy Cobra CFW. Annonymous CFW by Louay has broken Cobra PS2 ISO functions and Overflow CFW is showing the same errors that it did in the 4.83 versions like things disappeaing from the XMB, but is ok other wise. I stick to REBUG 4.84.2 and my own 4.85 CFW that I make, as there is a load of crap 4.85 CFWs out there at the minute.

Jonnie has yet to make a REBUG Lite 4.85 CFW which could be made now, but REX and D-REX reqiure the DEX OFW to make. There may or may not be a new REBUG CFW's coming out, this is up to Joonie as to wether he makes them or not.

deank has now released MutliMAN 4.85.00 BASE adding CFW support from 4.83 to 4.85 ( Though nothing was really needed other than a few alterations for HEN users. So this "Unoffical" version is now null and void and not needed.

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/multiman-v4-85-00-of-deank.29637/ stopped drooling like a toad went to spit your venom elsewhere was caught looking for the right information

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/multiman-v4-85-00-of-deank.29637/ stopped drooling like a toad went to spit your venom elsewhere was caught looking for the right information

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd