PS3 [Paradise SPRX Is Back] Spam Alerts from Developer

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Roger Goodell

Oct 12, 2019
2Oav8qcltmrN
2Oav8qcltmrN

Thinking those were simply coming from someone in the session at first, I didn't pay it much attention and went about my business. However, I grew suspicious after recieving the same message/alert from "Rockstar" multiple times even after switching to a solo session. I've done a quick search and Paradise SPRX is in fact back in business and advertises it by consecutively spamming alerts during the gameplay. If that wasn't unpleasant enough, it's also in a huge font which spans across a third of the screen which really makes it hard to miss, in case you did. Unless you turn on protection against spam messages using a mod menu, you'll recieve the notification whether you like it or not.

After contacting the developer gopro_2027 about this, he then replied "I will stop probably within the next day" on Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 8:30 PM.

I venture to say I'm not the only one receiving those, so I just wanted to know your thoughts for like if you agree or not with the idea of promoting a service in such a manner.

Thank You.
https://s.amsu.ng/2Oav8qcltmrN

Edit: Since I'm relatively new and being the first time posting, this link to the picture was the only way I managed to be able to share it, using an android device.
2Oav8qcltmrN

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD...