PS3 Torrents high download speed and keeping your Ratio up

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
hi theres a quick spoof or trick what ever you want to call it for private torrent sites e.g torrentday.com - torrentday is a private torrent site and alows you to get all the latest torrents at high download speed and you never have to worrie about your ISP blocking the site i get most of my PS3 titles from here . but theres a problem with private torrent sites the ratio the way to keep your ratio up is seeding but take a hell of a lot of seeding to get your ratio up and bonus points up it can be a pain in the ass for new users when wanting a game 10gb so heres the trick RatioMaster-1.9.1 this allow you to pretend seed and get your ratio high so u can download what you like :). torrentday is invite only you cant just create an account but i have herd this works for other private sites or you can donate to me cash to get invites for the site or if you know anyone whos a member you can donate on there this alows you to have your email invite to create an account. RatioMaster is easy to use you just save torrent from the site open torrent with notepad copy the tracker from it then open torrent to download with utorrent 2.0.1 build 19078 u can stop torrent just have it there open RatioMaster set your upload speed 1000 open torrent in RaitoMaster then paste tracker into torrent info start every now and then manual update to see if its working then refresh your torrentday site page also make sure you set in options on RatioMaster your Utorrent Version but plz seed its only fair and dont go crazy or they will ban you just keep your ratio above 1.000 enjoy :) iwill post links and pic up soon

Reactions: Seebaa and Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
hi theres a quick spoof or trick what ever you want to call it for private torrent sites e.g torrentday.com - torrentday is a private torrent site and alows you to get all the latest torrents at high download speed and you never have to worrie about your ISP blocking the site i get most of my PS3 titles from here . but theres a problem with private torrent sites the ratio the way to keep your ratio up is seeding but take a hell of a lot of seeding to get your ratio up and bonus points up it can be a pain in the ass for new users when wanting a game 10gb so heres the trick RatioMaster-1.9.1 this allow you to pretend seed and get your ratio high so u can download what you like :). torrentday is invite only you cant just create an account but i have herd this works for other private sites or you can donate to me cash to get invites for the site or if you know anyone whos a member you can donate on there this alows you to have your email invite to create an account. RatioMaster is easy to use you just save torrent from the site open torrent with notepad copy the tracker from it then open torrent to download with utorrent 2.0.1 build 19078 u can stop torrent just have it there open RatioMaster set your upload speed 1000 open torrent in RaitoMaster then paste tracker into torrent info start every now and then manual update to see if its working then refresh your torrentday site page also make sure you set in options on RatioMaster your Utorrent Version but plz seed its only fair and dont go crazy or they will ban you just keep your ratio above 1.000 enjoy :) iwill post links and pic up soon
Wouldn't you get caught?

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
na as long as you dont go silly they dont know iv done it to 3 accounts and there perfect just up load what your downloading and ratio stays stable

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
na as long as you dont go silly they dont know iv done it to 3 accounts and there perfect just up load what your downloading and ratio stays stable
Ah even with IPT?

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
never tryed it m8 iv herd u can use it with other private torrent sites but never tryed i have only used it on torrentday and works fine for me

Reactions: Younis

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
theres only post reply or more options when i click on more options it just sends me to reply post sceen cant see any upload file ? @Crunch

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
theres only post reply or more options when i click on more options it just sends me to reply post sceen cant see any upload file ? @Crunch
Oh, try to upload it to tinypic.com and embed it?

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
iz6wao.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: