PS3 Torrents high download speed and keeping your Ratio up

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Oh ok, thanks anyways!!
But, if i download 600 kb/s, can i increase it with RatioMaster?

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
Can you bring as a Tutorial of this? How to use it correctly? Thanks!!
1. download Utorrent 2.01 and RatioMaster from links on page
2.remove any installed torrent downloader and install Utorrent 2.01
3.go to your Private torrent site (torrentday.com) find any torrent save it to desktop or anywhere you can find it. then download it
4.open torrent file with notepad and copy tracker from it if you dont know what it loos like open Utorrent click on torrent file your downloading and click on trackers the site tracker name is there so you want to highlight all that text in torrent file and copy it
5. open RatioMaster and click on browse open torrent then paste in tracker
6. check options are set to client utorrent and version then upload speed is 1000 or more u can do 1tb sec but be warned you me be banned
7.click start leave it till you have uploaded 1gb then click manual update check your site by refreshing the page .try a few time to see if worked Done :)
I have only tryed it with torrentday so no hating if not work for you on other sites but as long as trackers right i cant see why it wouldnt work

Reactions: Seebaa

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
Oh ok, thanks anyways!!
But, if i download 600 kb/s, can i increase it with RatioMaster?
no it wont speed it up this only alows you to fake seed to get you site ratio up . this wont do anything to your download speed . the post is about torrent sites that have high speed download rates

Reactions: Seebaa

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
no it wont speed it up this only alows you to fake seed to get you site ratio up . this wont do anything to your download speed . the post is about torrent sites that have high speed download rates
Oh ok ok, thanks for tutorial!

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
i have a spare invite if anyone wants it then they can use my method here so send me your email and enjoy a free torrentday invite :)

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
what ac torrent day ? iv done 5 account no ban did you do a ridiculous ratio

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: