[PS3 / X360] UDK Ultimate 2017 available

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
HELLO !!!

You dream of developing a game exploiting the Unreal engine, UDK Ultimate has just been updated.
UDKUltimate is an improved version of UDK Engine (Unreal Development Kit) from Epic Games (Unreal Engine 3), and to use it you need to study and understand Unreal Engine 3. There are many video tutorials on YouTube on UDK , And also Epic has a very useful website, Unreal Developers Network (https: //docs.unreale...ee/WebHome.html) with lots of useful information and tutorials.

nAhzTGD.jpg

It is recommended that you read the readme files from the "UDKUltimate \ Docs" folder.

A whole tutorial has been set up, the first thing you'll need to do is install DirectX 9.0c, then you need to install the 13GB of UDK Ultimate data.

The version available here only weighs in compressed 5.67 GB.

The links are in torrent or on mega, and you find them .

Note that on Xbox 360, the demos you will create will work directly on JTAG / RGH consoles (Slim and Slim E) and a USB key with Xbox360 File Manager Utility (XEXMenu, FreeStyle Dash ...), while on PlayStation 3 Under CFW you must have installed and configured PS3 SDK 3.0, and have it installed on the hard drive as a PKG.

you will find below the changelog for version 2017.

UDK ULTIMATE 2017 CHANGELOG AND IMPROVEMENTS:

- Recompiled UDKGame Binaries both 32 and 64 Bits;
- Improved Stability and Compatibility over last UDK Engine (Feb 2015 Build) thanks to recompiling of the binaries with EPIC_INTERNAL_FLAG (no random crashes);
- Fully PS3 CFW Support, improved PC and Xbox360 support;
- Fully Adobe Flash Scaleform support for all platforms;
- Added Bink Video Loading Support for PC and Xbox360. As PS3, unfortunatelly we could not fix the Bink Video Source Code to work on PS3;
- Removed iOS support because UE3 2011 Source Code is know to have a bug for exporting to iOS (use UDK Engine February 2015 for iOS export);
- Completely new and revamped UI made in Flash / Scaleform (source flash files included for easy editing);
- Added basic gameover screen which resets game (kismet and flash scaleform);
- Improved FBX Material Import, autoset double sided materials on imported meshes which have one side poly (avoid unwanted poly culling);
- Improved FBX Mesh Import, autoset "Enable PolyColl and Shadow Casting" for multiple meshe`s ID (multi material meshes). This is very handsome whenever importing too many FBX meshes for modular level design, no need to manually set this for each imported mesh;
- Custom Gore System: blood spills from enemies on shoot, bloody wounds on enemies body, blood splash on walls, custom physical gibs system. However, Hitmask (bloody wounds on enemies body) don`t work on PS3 (it crashes the system). I think it happens because Hitmask component of UE3 Source Code is not ported to PS3;
- Added basic Gears of War 3rd Person Shooter Gameplay Template;
- Added default UTGame First Person Shooter Gameplay Template;
- Enhanced Characters Animation Tree (new animations included);
- Basic Melee Execution System: Gears of War Saw Execution;
- Gears of War Model Pack: Characters, Weapons and Environmental Objects (props). Important: as for PS3, everything works perfectly (GOW Weapons and Characters), except GOW props (static meshes). That`s because GOW Static Meshes were extracted directly from upk and recooked in UDK Ultimate, but for PS3, the PS3Tools.dll can`t cook a recooked static mesh, that means if you want to use some Gears of War Props on PS3, you need the extract this prop using Unreal Model Viewer (included on the download), then import this prop on 3dsmax, then export it to UDK Ultimate as FBX, and recreate the package. As for PC and Xbox360, they are ready for use;
- Realistic Balistic Weapons: All GOW guns shoot real bullets influenced by physics;
- Added bullet shell eject effect on All Custom GOW Guns;
- Basic TeamGame Match Setup: Gears of War Heroes x Locust Army;
- Basic Cutscene Matinee Animation Template with kismet;
- Full Unreal Tournament 3 Script (Classes) Source included;
- Many Unreal Tournament 3 Models, Animations and Effects Pack ported to UDK;
- All other UDK Engine Features included (except some new features like substance procedural materials system);
- Included usefull Third-Party Tools like Unreal Engine Model Viewer, Unreal Engine Scripts Decompiler, Unreal X-Editor, UnrealScript Plugin for Notepad++;
- All custom Art Assets included, like Gears of War 3D Models in 3dsmax format, all custom logos, banners, wallpapers and icons in Photoshop format, all promo material included the Release Trailer in After Effects format and Adobe Premiere Editing;
- New Docs folder with more complete instructions on how to install and use UDKUltimate;:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!