[PS3-XBOX] MD EXTEND + V11 PREMIUM or PREMIUM+ ADMIN EDITION PREVIEW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
That v10 was a crappy dev version in early stages 2 months ago that gives u more trouble then anything else. It was more like a tuned up V8. I never claimed it was perfect (its test files). The leaker thought he had something fantastic that would change the world on GTA..So not.
Yea I wouldn't have leaked that. Or even used it only tested what needed to be done. And went back to what I had before. Without so many bugs lol.

Reactions: Devilsdesign

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Yea I wouldn't have leaked that. Or even used it only tested what needed to be done. And went back to what I had before. Without so many bugs lol.
Thats what they all did lol..it was crappy, the hate of the leaker was stronger then his brains (that wasnt so difficult) lol

I cannot be blamed for bugs in a dev/test menu that never have should been leaked. His intentions were only to destroy the game for all of us since he cannot play it anymore. The whole community is out to get him for all abuse he served them.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
how can i get the Premium Admin Edition do i need the 12 month premuim
Send me a PM, and yes when u get V11 admin, you get one year premium at consolecrunch.com for free (thanks younis!). Admin gives u full control of the game but u need to use it wise. We made this to keep the game alive, not to kill it. If you decide to get it it comes with a responsability. The powers of admin go way over host or any other menu, even to non users, thats why i wont give it out so lightly.

Reactions: ChrisTheGr8est
Dec 11, 2015
Now go grow some brains, cus it sure looks like u need them. Another advice..u are banned allover on every other gamer site.. u want the hammer on here as its your last resourt to get at me? U followed me here, this is my homebase... Continue :) Very simple. Also u know Official complaints have been filed because u hacked into my accounts and u have been doxing me. U have been blackmailing me, posting my personal info on youtube , u removed that now but its too late, all is logged and taken care of, the more u pulled it the more u turned me on so that game didnt work on me! And it will never work, i wont be blackmailed. Maybe u dont know it yet, but if i were u i would watch who is standing on my doorstep in the coming time and that is gona cost u money, A LOT of money... Money u dont have, i know. But for me this is not about money anymore and it has never been, u made it personal. Do u even have personality ?

http://prntscr.com/9dvlj8
LOL I know nothing about hacking or doxing. You have some mental problem.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Yo, I'm an admin still right?

:heart:

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i bet you can use yt to find out how
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea you right
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the oly thing what you gonna see is a message that says PPPwn you cant do anything with it
  • @ lurch6661:
    you no what be cool if you do the jailbreak and record it and post it to you tube
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i dont even know mutch about it yet this is gonna be my first xploit
  • @ lurch6661:
    hell yea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    only doing it for the free games tho the rest i dont care about
  • @ lurch6661:
    its cool to mod things
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    it wont be online games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    evrything that is modable
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i no i would just do it to have it done
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    but like you said i dont think there are cids
  • @ lurch6661:
    for ps4 and five\
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nope ones you banned thats it haha maybe that a good thing that there isnt a online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you wont be banned for moddign ofline games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    i would mod a ps5
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    modding
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the xploit for ps5 are more that ps4 tho
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    then
    @ QM|T_JinX: then