[PS4 Confirmed] Get Black Duffel bag on any Outfit [GTA5]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

KingzOFAllModz

Console ID Poster
Jun 6, 2015
Seems some methods have been patched.

Last night some buddies, and I were doing the Pacific Standard Heist and we figured out how to get it.

I'm not the founder, stonerchris420 found it out.

First of, put on whatever outfit you want to have the duffel bag on.

Now, do the Pacific Standard Heist all the way through, (when we did it we shot the hostages but I'm not sure if it's necessary).

When you rob all the money and it tells the team to meet at the front do that, then once the cut scene takes place and you cut the zip-tie, have the someone back out.

Once that happens the game should glitch and you should all be put into free mode with the black duffel bag, now just go to any location that you can save an outfit (ie. Clothing store, Amunation.)

// EDIT: When we did this glitch, the host left.

- Some people are reporting if you use a lag switch during the cutscene it also works. I haven't tried that method myself. But I don't see why it would not work. //

If you're lucky you'll have the intense music playing in the background while in free mode.

If you're missing weapons from the weapon wheel, just get someone to kill you or kill yourself and your weapons should reappear.

(TRIED ON Ps4. Reply with what gen and consol you try it on and I'll update the thread)

Reactions: Revisual

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Seems some methods have been patched.

Last night some buddies, and I were doing the Pacific Standard Heist and we figured out how to get it.

I'm not the founder, stonerchris420 found it out.

First of, put on whatever outfit you want to have the duffel bag on.

Now, do the Pacific Standard Heist all the way through, (when we did it we shot the hostages but I'm not sure if it's necessary).

When you rob all the money and it tells the team to meet at the front do that, then once the cut scene takes place and you cut the zip-tie, have the someone back out.

Once that happens the game should glitch and you should all be put into free mode with the black duffel bag, now just go to any location that you can save an outfit (ie. Clothing store, Amunation.)

// EDIT: When we did this glitch, the host left.

- Some people are reporting if you use a lag switch during the cutscene it also works. I haven't tried that method myself. But I don't see why it would not work. //

If you're lucky you'll have the intense music playing in the background while in free mode.

If you're missing weapons from the weapon wheel, just get someone to kill you or kill yourself and your weapons should reappear.

(TRIED ON Ps4. Reply with what gen and consol you try it on and I'll update the thread)
I don't understand why they don't just make it a feature. Good post Kingz.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.