PS4 Jailbreak Soon?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Someone named "kurt2467" on Youtube just upload a proof that he is modding GTA5 Offline on Playstation 4

His Video:

I think, it wont be a long time until it gets released :)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Someone named "kurt2467" on Youtube just upload a proof that he is modding GTA5 Offline on Playstation 4

His Video:

I think, it wont be a long time until it gets released :)

Its already Jailbroken but there is no CFW released. You can manually Jailbreak your console but you need to be smart :okay: heres some more proof from a trusted news source i go on. Sony have been removing his video so please tell me if the video becomes invalid. As this is a reupload from another user

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Its already Jailbroken but there is no CFW released. You can manually Jailbreak your console but you need to be smart :okay: heres some more proof from a trusted news source i go on. Sony have been removing his video so please tell me if the video becomes invalid. As this is a reupload from another user

That's known as MFW, let's you install a modified firmware that has install package files but you can't install any packages. This is quite useless because you can't do nothing with it, but its a start.

Reactions: Lindows
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.