PS4 New Unboxing Video Leaked !! Real or Fake?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
Sup mutha crunchers got some crazy video footage of a possible ps4 slim unboxing!! Let me Know what yall think? And if its real or fake?
video from fms10pa youtube channel.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Sup mutha crunchers got some crazy video footage of a possible ps4 slim unboxing!! Let me Know what yall think? And if its real or fake?
video from fms10pa youtube channel.
It appears to be legit as many have those, however i dont believe that Sony would do such a terrible design and not even improve the ports issue. Like oh lets seperate them by 4" really o_O thats smart, could have added 2 more but you decided to make one on the other side eh. Dumb, and not having a LED indicator to show that its on and or in stand by smh... Well see, i hope this isnt the legit design as i could design better :trolol:

Reactions: JO65

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
It appears to be legit as many have those, however i dont believe that Sony would do such a terrible design and not even improve the ports issue. Like oh lets seperate them by 4" really o_O thats smart, could have added 2 more but you decided to make one on the other side eh. Dumb, and not having a LED indicator to show that its on and or in stand by smh... Well see, i hope this isnt the legit design as i could design better :trolol:
YEA I AGREE LOOKS LIKE YOUR JUST BUYING THE DISC TRAY

Reactions: UnboundGodz

Ha-Ha

Sep 2, 2016
YOURE FAT AHAHAHA

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.