PS4 Will Support Ps1/Ps2 games in near future

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
eQnzrT9.png

A while ago, Sony revealed that the Star Wars bundles would include, Battlefront and other some classic Star wars games from different genres of consoles, going way back to the Super Nintendo. A Redditor and many others has discovered some information revealing that the PlayStation 2 games that come with bundles have actually been emulated natively with trophy support. They was able to locate Star Wars Bounty Hunter trophies on a PSN ID. The games have not been remade but updated with newer and better quality keeping the traditional game play from the classic systems.

I've found a video of his stream and i posted it below.

PSN ID: Has been hidden because of privacy.​

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
SPYRO AND GTA VICE CITY!! cheers :Grog:

Reactions: Revolution

KingzOFAllModz

Console ID Poster
Jun 6, 2015
eQnzrT9.png

A while ago, Sony revealed that the Star Wars bundles would include, Battlefront and other some classic Star wars games from different genres of consoles, going way back to the Super Nintendo. A Redditor and many others has discovered some information revealing that the PlayStation 2 games that come with bundles have actually been emulated natively with trophy support. They was able to locate Star Wars Bounty Hunter trophies on a PSN ID. The games have not been remade but updated with newer and better quality keeping the traditional game play from the classic systems.

I've found a video of his stream and i posted it below.

PSN ID: Has been hidden because of privacy.​
Great Post M8

Reactions: Revolution

iDealx

Nov 30, 2015
Very exciting and awesome information for the PlayStation 4! I cannot wait to play some of my childhood favourites, on the best, most popular video game console. Period. ;)
#PlayStationNation #SonyPony

WxMPatcher

Oct 24, 2013
that grate and all that but what the **** about ps3 like good game mw2 black ops 2 cod 4 u no all the game most people love to play back in the good old days

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Damn Xbox One & PS4 are having some competitions lets see if Xbox one will bring Xbox (First Xbox Console) games back (compatible)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
#PCWINS play any game from 1970's-2015 :problemo:@Sony & @Microsoft

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: i made a new account zap