PSN ACCOUNT LIMIT

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolmoddz

Oct 15, 2015
I cant do anything I even tried making an account from sony's website then logging in on ps3 it says the account is invalid nothing is working

UntiedModz

Active Poster
Sep 12, 2014
just delete a user and create a new account not that hard if you have the max amount of users it would just say you have the max and you cant create a new one if thats the case just go to one of the damn profiles and scroll over all the way to the left and click triangle and then delete then after that go to another user go to the left again then click create new user then go to that to user and click sign up :stare:

Coolmoddz

Oct 15, 2015
just delete a user and create a new account not that hard if you have the max amount of users it would just say you have the max and you cant create a new one if thats the case just go to one of the damn profiles and scroll over all the way to the left and click triangle and then delete then after that go to another user go to the left again then click create new user then go to that to user and click sign up :stare:
I did delete all my damn users , the problem is I CANT CREATE A NEW PSN ACCOUNT it says that i reached the limit of psn accounts its like my ps3 is for trash now

Coolmoddz

Oct 15, 2015
yeah lemme better contact sony and tell them "HEY I have a cfw can you delete some of my accounts so I can keep on modding?":facepalm::fighting:

CobraMods

Active Poster
Aug 7, 2015
OK I have this too but all you do is create a new email use it to sign up verify it then once done on your phone or whatever it should go to another screen click account details and enter everything there then go back and find where it says profile and choose an ID for online then go back and go into the ps3 go to use existing account then enter the details and it should work thats what I have to do

Coolmoddz

Oct 15, 2015
OK I have this too but all you do is create a new email use it to sign up verify it then once done on your phone or whatever it should go to another screen click account details and enter everything there then go back and find where it says profile and choose an ID for online then go back and go into the ps3 go to use existing account then enter the details and it should work thats what I have to do
it worked thank you so much :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd