PSNinja. Ps3 Homebrew

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Apr 16, 2014
Hey this pkg file has helped me to stay unban in gta 5 online. And if I get ban it helped me bag in gta 5 online:welcome:. The pkg work for me so It Can also work for you here is the pkg's.

This pkg is for PSNinja+v4 4.xx
http://******/VkkPR

This pkg is for PSNinja+v4 3.55
http://******/VkkUO

Please comment if it work for you or if you have some problems:angry::)

Apr 16, 2014
Help you to stay unbanned or if you get banned Then Can unban you from gta 5 online maybe also other games?

Apr 16, 2014
Some of my friends sendt the pkg to me and it work and it clear your game history if you have modded in online and you get banned for that

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
ok... I don't really trust this PKG. Anyone else that has used this let us know if it worked for you as well.

May 23, 2014
The Pkg Does Nothing.. People that are not good with PS3 technicalities need to stop thinking they are.. or stop pretending! ive been modding GTA online since 1.07. if im not mistakin and ive never been banned! NEVER! On the same ID ive always been using.. ive modded COD4 MW2 Mw3 BO BO2 Ghosts GTA Last Of Us.. EVEN Watch Dogs . and I Havent Been Banned AT ALL! SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO USE THIS OR THIS OR THAT.. CAUSE PSNINJA DOES NOT HIDE YOU FROM PSN! AND IM SORRY TO SAY BUT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR IN FOR SOME TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE.. all the stuff you think is "Wiped" from "History" is NOT and will catch up to you.. lol Dont Wanna Be Mean or a douche but its the TRUTH

Reactions: dakota doyle

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
The Pkg Does Nothing.. People that are not good with PS3 technicalities need to stop thinking they are.. or stop pretending! ive been modding GTA online since 1.07. if im not mistakin and ive never been banned! NEVER! On the same ID ive always been using.. ive modded COD4 MW2 Mw3 BO BO2 Ghosts GTA Last Of Us.. EVEN Watch Dogs . and I Havent Been Banned AT ALL! SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO USE THIS OR THIS OR THAT.. CAUSE PSNINJA DOES NOT HIDE YOU FROM PSN! AND IM SORRY TO SAY BUT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR IN FOR SOME TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE.. all the stuff you think is "Wiped" from "History" is NOT and will catch up to you.. lol Dont Wanna Be Mean or a douche but its the TRUTH
AMEN BRO :clap::Grog:

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Wow so many people i dont know here in this thread :,) with that being said is this a virus? shit can be easily encrypted....

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: