PSNOPE GO ONLINE SAFE CFW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
PSNope: Activates PSN Content, Changes IDPS, Removes Syscalls

File Namepsnopev1.rarFile TypeRARDeveloperUnknownOperating SystemPS3File Size0.30 MBCreated08/17/2013Updated08/17/2013Downloads64 timesDownload time Modem:0 min 44 secISDN:0 min 19 secDSL:0 min 1 secCABLE:0 min 1 secT1:0 min 0 secRating:3.67/5.00Rated by:3 usersRate it: ---------------- Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor Please scroll down for the download button and more file information.Download!File DescriptionWant an easy way to activate PSN content while keeping your CFW setup online? PSNope is the solution for you!PSN can be a convenient way to get ahold of of great content, but it does come at the cost of pesky DRM. This tool allows you to activate downloads that have already been decrypted to play on any CFW system. There are plenty of scene options to do this already, but PSNope also allows you to spoof your IDPS while removing CFW syscalls. Both of these latter options are pretty reasonable precautions for hackers to take to avoid the dreaded Sony banhammer. Full use instructions and FAQs are below! v1 features:activate PSN contentspoof idpsfake ofw (remove cfw syscalls)firmware independent i.e. no version specific offsetsGreetings to:ps3dev-net---------------- Q&A:Q: I want to activate PSN content. How to get started?A: 1. create the folders psnopelic on your pen drive2. put the rap files of the content you want to activate into the "lic" dir3. plug your pen drive into the rightmost usb port of your ps3 (/dev_usb000)4. run PSNopeQ: Do i need the "aa" account to make it work?A: No, you don't.Q: How can i enable changing my idps?A: open config.txt, change "spoof_idps=0" to "spoof_idps=1" and set "idps=" to the idps you want to useQ: Where does it look for config.txt?A: It looks for config.txt in the following places and uses the first it is able to open:1. /app_home/config.txt2. /dev_usb000/psnope/config.txt3. /dev_hdd0/game/BLES08890/USRDIR/config.txtQ: I spoofed my idps and and activated some content. Why doesn't it work?A: Because your idps is part of the decryption algo. Please set "use_spoofed_idps" to "1" to fix it.Q: Whats a ".klic" file?A: Its a decrypted ".rap" file. PSNope supports these as well.Q: How can i disable certain System Calls that may be detected?A: remove_cfw_syscalls=1Q: Will PSNope work on future CFWs?A: It should work as is, because there are no version specific offsets being used (unlike the others).Q: Is there any chance my console could get bricked by PSNope?A: Nope no changes are being made to your console's flash.Q: Can I use the source code or parts of it in my own projects?A: Sure, as long as your project is open source. Source HOT GAMING NEWS | LATEST GAMING NEWS SEARCHES

http://dl.qj.net/down/psnope-activates-psn-content-changes-idps-removes-syscalls.html

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
ah psnope near bricked my console even tho they said it dont lol :p

Jarwoo

Oct 27, 2013
ive been playin online wit a banned console for TWO!! months :) now and have not gotten banned again and played alllll the newest games online such as need for speed rivials, call of duty ghost, Grand theft auto 5, and many more. I am only using SEN Enabler so I can tell you from my part that its works very well. I always disconnected my enternet cable from my ps3 just to be safe so sony wont be checking my shit when off.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
ive been playin online wit a banned console for TWO!! months :) now and have not gotten banned again and played alllll the newest games online such as need for speed rivials, call of duty ghost, Grand theft auto 5, and many more. I am only using SEN Enabler so I can tell you from my part that its works very well. I always disconnected my enternet cable from my ps3 just to be safe so sony wont be checking my shit when off.
I told u sen enabler its the best

Reactions: Younis

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
It's not new and It works perfectly fine. Barry (the other moderator) also likes It.

Can you described what happened? Really can't imagine how It can brick a PS3.
dud this happened a long time ago lol look at the post

Prefix

Nov 18, 2013
PSNPATCH > SEN ENABLER > PSNOPE

Never play Black Ops or you get CID's banned back on PS3Hacks before people from CC started stealing the ID's we were having the ID's last about a month each minimum PUBLIC ID'S but now all the retards play black ops II and get them flaged/banned.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
  • @ lurch6661:
    gold hen out soon
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    trying to figure out how to run a rpf files
  • @ lurch6661:
    on gta5
  • @ lurch6661:
    i guess there is a way were you can upload real cars \