Rare Cars In And Around Los Santos

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Muller COD3X

Jan 12, 2014
Hi all

I have made a popgroups.meta file that will spawn some rare cars on the road in and around los santos and on motorways.

The Cars that I Have added are :

Franklins Buffalo
Space Docker
Sultan
Hearse
Hotknife
Large Towtruck
Small Towtruck
Tank
Ratloader

If you would like anything else added leave a comment and I will add it asap

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/view/q4pku2rxcxui1aq/popgroups.meta

Virus Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...3a59e7211b1f751c085256ff/analysis/1389792317/

Hope you all enjoy

Reactions: Jack

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
its been 12 hours since i am trying to find a way to get sultan and franks buffalo man.. u have no idea how much i will appreciate, if this works for me.. i have a cex ps3.
Im not sure my self but try using filezilla and explore through by HDD0>game>region for game> Look for the same file name "popgroups.meta".

Like i said i have not tried this but thats the usual way you modify the games files

Muller COD3X

Jan 12, 2014
Im not sure my self but try using filezilla and explore through by HDD0>game>region for game> Look for the same file name "popgroups.meta".

Like i said i have not tried this but thats the usual way you modify the games files
the file popgroups.meta is in disk 2 common under data

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
the file popgroups.meta is in disk 2 common under data
When i open multi man.. i go into PS3 root..

where do i need to go next?? where m i supposed to copy your file in? here is what I see.

PS3 root:
app_home
dev_flash
dev_flash 2
dev_flash3
dev_hdd0
dev_hdd1
PS3 Home.

where do i need to go? where exactly m i copying your file in??

Muller COD3X

Jan 12, 2014
When i open multi man.. i go into PS3 root..

where do i need to go next?? where m i supposed to copy your file in? here is what I see.

PS3 root:
app_home
dev_flash
dev_flash 2
dev_flash3
dev_hdd0
dev_hdd1
PS3 Home.

where do i need to go? where exactly m i copying your file in??
ok what you have to do is open your common.rpf with liberty v then click on the +sign next to the common.rpf , then click the + next to data , then click the + next to levels then click on gta5 then scroll down till you see popgroups.meta ,then right click it and delete it , the right click again anywhere on the right and click import file find your modded popgroups.meta click on it then a different box will come up leave that how it is and click import , that will put the modded popgroups.meta in to your common the click save then replace your common back in your iso and your done .

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
ok what you have to do is open your common.rpf with liberty v then click on the +sign next to the common.rpf , then click the + next to data , then click the + next to levels then click on gta5 then scroll down till you see popgroups.meta ,then right click it and delete it , the right click again anywhere on the right and click import file find your modded popgroups.meta click on it then a different box will come up leave that how it is and click import , that will put the modded popgroups.meta in to your common the click save then replace your common back in your iso and your done .
awesome.. i'll try that.

Reactions: Mr3w3wGMT
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok i will send younis message in your name not sure if he will do things like that just letting you know
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Thank you very much mate
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can i ask you why you want the account deleted or rest ? you can just not log in anymore and be done with it right ?
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    HalfDeafGuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    XKuro_Buuny589 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    webvedha is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap ill smoke to that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    1+ hour the new reveal trailer assassins creed shadows
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    lechon201 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    KTLOG is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ KTLOG:
    yo ***** @Memo
  • @ KTLOG:
    remember me
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    ahmed badr is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sesbasd123 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Skywalker223 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Skywalker223 is our newest member. Welcome!