reactPSN not getting all map packs

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ou81

Member
Dec 22, 2013
12
1
63
four times now I have downloaded and installed first strike zombies map pack however it still does not let me play it it does let me play 1 map pack ,I have used two different links for first strike I'm wondering if there's a step that I'm missing
 
after you done installing all , just install Fixes maps your region download it , do it last then go to the game if i want find the fixes here a link http://**********.com/index.php?threads/bo2-all-dlc-fixes-updates.197/#post-1180
 
four times now I have downloaded and installed first strike zombies map pack however it still does not let me play it it does let me play 1 map pack ,I have used two different links for first strike I'm wondering if there's a step that I'm missing

What's your game region BLUSXXXX/BLESXXXX?
 
I used to fix the first time when I downloaded call of the dead and it works fine everything that I have tried is from here https://consolecrunch.com/threads/blacks-ops-1-all-dlc-content-fix.3959/#post-52085


after you done installing all , just install Fixes maps your region download it , do it last then go to the game if i want find the fixes here a link http://**********.com/index.php?threads/bo2-all-dlc-fixes-updates.197/#post-1180

 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
      @ lurch6661: ok bro tc and zap