register file failed: /LICDIR/LIC.EDAT

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

maysam071

Member
Aug 14, 2022
10
0
11
I keep having this popup when using make-backup-pkg on sims 3 BLUS30609. i didnt think anything of it so i continued with all the steps to make a pkg and when i installed it on my ps3 i got the error 80029530. any help?
 
I keep having this popup when using make-backup-pkg on sims 3 BLUS30609. i didnt think anything of it so i continued with all the steps to make a pkg and when i installed it on my ps3 i got the error 80029530. any help?
 
this didnt help at all if im honest
And why make a pkg of a game, just play it in the BLUS version anyway.....I don't understand why you change your game from BLUS to PKG?
I looked for your error by number, so I left you the YT link, if that didn't work, just explain better what you want to do in your game
 
And why make a pkg of a game, just play it in the BLUS version anyway.....I don't understand why you change your game from BLUS to PKG?
I looked for your error by number, so I left you the YT link, if that didn't work, just explain better what you want to do in your game
coul you maybe help with that, idk how to install games and that bc i only used the pkgi store
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!