[REL] Squiggle Scanner - Source Code

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

XF CH3WY

Jun 2, 2016
I posted this thread about a week ago, except for some reason it was removed which makes no sense since there wasn't anything inappropriate. I'm not going to remember everything I said in the previous thread. Anyway here's ANOTHER post about it.

If you have an uneven amount of ~ in your gamertag you freeze anyone that comes into render distance or draws your GT (print or drawn on screen) so I decided to make a function to return if the string has a ~ in it. You are protected from this freeze if you use this function properly along with the native "DISABLE_PLAYER_NAMES" and if you have ghost. The only downside for this protection is that for every time you draw or print a GT you have to use this function. It's an easy fix but there's work for it to be in every time you use someone's GT. Enjoy....

EXAMPLE OF USING THE CODE:
Code:
    char* playerName;
    if(StringSquiggleCheck(GET_PLAYER_NAME(i)))
    {
        playerName = "SQUIGGLE FREEZE";
    }
    else{
        playerName = GET_PLAYER_NAME(i);
    }

I had a picture of it working except it's gone since the thread was deleted for some random reason.

Last edited:

DARKxWAVE

Active Poster
Dec 19, 2016
I posted this thread about a week ago, except for some reason it was removed which makes no sense since there wasn't anything inappropriate. I'm not going to remember everything I said in the previous thread. Anyway here's ANOTHER post about it.

If you have an uneven amount of ~ in your gamertag you freeze anyone that comes into render distance or draws your GT (print or drawn on screen) so I decided to make a function to return if the string has a ~ in it. You are protected from this freeze if you use this function properly along with the native "DISABLE_PLAYER_NAMES" and if you have ghost. The only downside for this protection is that for every time you draw or print a GT you have to use this function. It's an easy fix but there's work for it to be in every time you use someone's GT. Enjoy....

EXAMPLE OF USING THE CODE:
Code:
    char* playerName;
    if(StringSquiggleCheck(GET_PLAYER_NAME(i)))
    {
        playerName = "SQUIGGLE FREEZE";
    }
    else{
        playerName = GET_PLAYER_NAME(i);
    }

I had a picture of it working except it's gone since the thread was deleted for some random reason.
LoL iTs OLD FREEZE I KNOW IT From A LONG TIME & I MADE PROT FOR ~
Anyway nice work .... :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: