[Release] 1.24 CEX EBOOT - with Unlock all and Prestiges!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
[Release] 1.24 CEX EBOOT - with Unlock all and Prestiges!

Hey guys!

Here's a little something I made in the past few days after seeing Badchoicez's and BadLuckBrian's CEX EBOOT. I thought it might be fun to try and make some mods again that do not require DEX, and this is the end result.

This mod is, as stated above, for those of you that have a CFW ps3 but that do not run DEX. It is extremely stable, and includes both mods for private match and a stealth public cheater system.

Stealth mods (public cheater):
-Red boxes around enemy players
-Constant UAV
-Laser pointer
-Increased FOV
Note: All of these mods will work online and with or without host.

Private match mods:
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Unlimited Ammo
-God Mode (Press L2 to toggle)
-Noclip (Press R3 to toggle)
-Change prestige (Press Down to toggle prestige from 0-21)
-Unlock All (Press Up to activate)
-Welcome message on-spawn for all clients
-Default weapon for all clients
-Increased FOV for all clients
-Instructions printed on screen

The private match mods are ONLY functional in private match. It does not matter if you get host online, they are written to be exclusively for private matches.

Here's a video, thanks to Tustin:

I am not responsible if you get banned for using this. However, the chance of being banned with this EBOOT is significantly lower than with others. Because all the detectable mods are restricted to private matches, players will be far less likely to report you.

Downloads:

Click here to download an EBOOT.BIN for your region and firmware!

How to install:

1. Download the file for your MW3 disc region and custom firmware (either 3.55 or 4.21+). Rename the file to EBOOT.BIN.
2. Using an FTP server or file manager, copy the file to the following directory on your PS3:

Code:
Code:
/dev_hdd0/game/YOUR MW3 REGION/USRDIR/
3. Launch MW3 and enjoy!

As far as I know, there are no bugs in this mod. Because it is written to be used in online private matches, the mods will not work in LAN party or Splitscreen.

Please do not attempt to alter or modify this file in any way.

I am not responsible if you get banned for using this. However, the chance of being banned with this

Enjoy!

Credits: Choco

Reactions: codmadz231
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has started a new thread called "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.19.0- MOD Menu APK...