|Release| [BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] |Release|

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Login Form with register option
dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!

O3PDFGk.png

This has been finally released! It is still not perfect but it works.

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for.

What makes this generator different from the rest?
This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Known Issues:
No registration (I have blocked it temporarily)
The program doesn't close completely, you need to close it from the task manager.
The Generate and Set button gives an error. Fix it here: http://legendarynation.com/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=6

Go to http://legendarynation.com
for an account.
Post on the account request section.
I can't message people here.

Download:
http://******/a7joe2​

Last edited:

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Nice job again..! i dont have time at all to use it but would be nice for others. Good luck 2 every1

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Login Form with register option
dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!

O3PDFGk.png

This has been finally released! It is still not perfect but it works.

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for. I need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order for me to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

What makes this generator different from the rest?
This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Known Issues:
No registration (I have blocked it temporarily)
The program doesn't close completely, you need to close it from the task manager.

Message me to and post here to receive an account!

Download:
http://******/a7joe2​
Looking great! i'd love to be a beta tester.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
ok I didn't know. let me know what you think of it!
I've been messing around with it, it looks pretty cool mate i'm looking forward into the future where you may be the person to come up with the first working cid generator.

Reactions: l3g3ndary
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice