[Release] EBOOT.BIN - Speedometer, free stuff, and more! by Choco

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Choco is back on the scene yesterday he drooped GTA V Modded Eboot carry on reading for the full details

I figured it was about time I released something for you guys :p This is a heavily modified EBOOT.BIN, currently only for BLUS users. I hope to have a BLES version up as soon as possible. It has some pretty unique mods so I hope you enjoy it!

Features

• God mode
  • Unlimited ammo (1337/1337)
  • No police
  • Unlimited special abilities
  • Super jump
  • Super speed
  • Developer mode
  • Explosive melee
    [*]Fire ammo
    [*]Digital speedometer
    [*]Free stuff
    (Most shops are free/$1, website prices are all under $10)*

*Most free stuff only works online. Certain things (gun attachments, camos) are not affected by the multipliers I used.

Video by Tustin

Downloads

EBOOT_CEX.BIN

EBOOT_DEX.BIN

To use, just download the file for your firmware type (CEX or DEX), rename to EBOOT.BIN, and place it in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31156/USRDIR/.

FAQ

Q: Can this get me banned?
A:
Yes. Please use it responsibly. I am not responsible for any bans it causes.

Q: Does this work online?
A:
Yes.

Q: I'm having issues using the EBOOT. It is freezing my game or not booting at all.
A:
Make sure you are using the correct EBOOT for your firmware type. If you still experience issues, please post here.

Credits

• Zorg for some help with a few natives
  • Tustin for testing and recording
  • Whoever originally posted god mode/unlimited ammo/no police

Enjoy!

Credits @Chocco

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD...