Xbox [RELEASE] GTA 5 MOD MENU ONLINE [UPDATE] ¤NEW VIDEO¤

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
show me somebody else other then him who has one.. those videos you posted are his videos, i could show you them on his youtube channel and plus more work he has released like his and ecb2 script mods...
N who said that those were my videos
Read before posting

trippy_driddy

Feb 20, 2014
MODDERS NATION ESP
FRENCH MODDING TEAM FMT

no they really dont have a mod menu, nobody over there has even showed a shred of a mod menu.. but you post this video and im not the only one who was quick to tell you that the video you posted is chrome x modz menu, why haven't nobody said it was the people you mentioned mod menu? can you pull up a video of they're mod menu?

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
no they really dont have a mod menu, nobody over there has even showed a shred of a mod menu.. but you post this video and im not the only one who was quick to tell you that the video you posted is chrome x modz menu, why haven't nobody said it was the people you mentioned mod menu? can you pull up a video of they're mod menu?
I never said I was my menu
And yes french nodding team has a menu n im not going post the video its private

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: im not sure if that will work for you if its cfw and you got hfw @Freddymaster703