PS3 (RELEASE) GTA IV/TBOGT Extortion Mod Loader

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
This basic mod loader was my friends hard working project he worked hard for and he posted it on youtube im guessing he didnt want to post it on any sites but me being a good friend and posting it on se7sins or maybe console crunch also so people can view it more and maybe hopefully like it and people dont be hating on him or roasting his mod loader he really worked hard he is a dev of making mods so am i but different is i dont do that ish no more im retired from doing that but if i really want to make something real quick ill do it for sure. :wink:

Video:
Press (start) or (back) on controller.

MerchantISO (For posting it on se7sins/consolecrunch)
BLUSOnly (For everything else)
Check out his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfn_m5vPfNcpiDdml26D4MA https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfLV_-r4iXjriVpqrUjwoJg
The graphics are so shitty omfg
This gotta be a old flash back game. Great work finding this doe m8 :troll:

Evan59352

Jul 3, 2018
how do u get this work with tbogt? I put the script files in both blus30127/usrdir and blus30127_E2 whee it belongs and it simply doesnt work on tbogt

Evan59352

Jul 3, 2018
only works with bles (cfw)
Well thats not true because it works on regular gta 4.....

And im pretty sure i got it to work on tbogt last night by dialling 663 on the phone and calling it. But thank you for the quick response

Both are BLUS version

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD...