Roleplay IV

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
People can't abuse holy ghost anymore & ghost because luckily Nathan's Protection v7 exsit & Freeze & defend V2 which can give you the option to Blackscreen & Blackscreen freeze & kick out holy ghost & ghost so no one should be worried about people who abuse holy ghost, so just release it.

Also it would be good if you can add Nathan's Protection v7 & holy ghost & Blackscreen protection because your menu doesn't have Blackscreen protection :)
Lol I am still not releasing it. Never been part of the problem and never will, nor will my menu be. Glitchinng already has most of the protections in his menu. Also for decent blackscreen protection you will need plugin that only RGH/CFW users can use. A Scripted blackscreen protection wouldn't be worth anything because you could still get frozen. Thanks for the ideas tho. Honestly PPRX's fake host works better than any scripted blackscreen protecton I have seen and that is in Glitchinng too. under Game settings in the navigator. They can't blackscreen you if the game thinks your host :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.