RTM Browser

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Just a little preview.

p9s9k45.png

Just the lay-out.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
The firdst ever? LMFAOOOOO look http://prntscr.com/4cds1a and the screen that is screen in messages: http://prntscr.com/4a2kmq
So stop saying shit.
Your saying tht my design is shit?
Continue ith yours lmfao :')
PErsonnaly, i have finished it and your on the layout so how can you say that you've done the first ?

You do realize that mine is way different than yours and will have moreee features, right? Why are getting pissed of cause I called your design shit? Why are yoy getting competitive?

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
You do realize that mine is way different than yours and will have moreee features, right? Why are getting pissed of cause I called your design shit? Why are yoy getting competitive?
My launcher got +100 tool in it.
Your saying that its the first LOL
Dont speak of design, when i see your i laugh
Just kill yourself.

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
DL ?
LOL, i never release what i m doing cause there is jsut leechers,
This project was maid for a jailbreaking industry, i have to speak with them before releasing it.
My launcher got all the best menus, tools for each game, and not just one for each game.
So i dont know how you ganna make ot better than mine.
It also have all utilities like ccapi etc and its all regrouped in one .exe
Its make for people who just buyed a cfw like that they have everything in it

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
DL ?
LOL, i never release what i m doing cause there is jsut leechers,
This project was maid for a jailbreaking industry, i have to speak with them before releasing it.
My launcher got all the best menus, tools for each game, and not just one for each game.
So i dont know how you ganna make ot better than mine.
It also have all utilities like ccapi etc and its all regrouped in one .exe
Its make for people who just buyed a cfw like that they have everything in it

You said it's finished, So when something is finished your obviously going to release it to the public. If your not going to release it, The tool is basically pointless and wont be much use if no one will be using it.

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
You said it's finished, So when something is finished your obviously going to release it to the public. If your not going to release it, The tool is basically pointless and wont be much use if no one will be using it.
So, seb's mw2 menu base is finish but not released, for what reason ?
Same for my launcher

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Wow that's nice! Can't wait to test this! Keep up man. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody