RTM Browser

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
should be interesting to watch, oh and if people doubt you then show them the **** up ;) thats what i would do lel

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
My design is great. I created that theme from scratch, Unlike you. Also, Less talk and place the download link
already explain why there isn't a download link --'
Its the easyest codage in the world it was just the idea who was hard to invent (not for you cause y ouve leeched my idea)
Just have to create a process..

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
already explain why there isn't a download link --'
Its the easyest codage in the world it was just the idea who was hard to invent (not for you cause y ouve leeched my idea)
Just have to create a process..

Leeching your idea? I told you yesterday I was making it, You did not have a fucking problem then, But when you asked me this morning you magically pull out of a tool? What are the odds of that? How low can some go, Go and get a life and be original in the near future.

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
Leeching your idea? I told you yesterday I was making it, You did not have a fucking problem then, But when you asked me this morning you magically pull out of a tool? What are the odds of that? How low can some go, Go and get a life and be original in the near future.
be original ? lmfao i ve screened you proofs of what i ve making it befoore you.
And, yesterday i thought you wasn't making a rtm launcher of other people app but your app.

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
lolollololollololololollololoololololoollolololololollolololol (笑) (笑) (笑) (笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
be original ? lmfao i ve screened you proofs of what i ve making it befoore you.
And, yesterday i thought you wasn't making a rtm launcher of other people app but your app.

You screenshotted proof? You said that tool was finished, Give me the download to give me more proof you big ass troll? :troll:

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
You Guys Still going on about this :/
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑)(笑) ははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははは

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
anony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a troll

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
You screenshotted proof? You said that tool was finished, Give me the download to give me more proof you big ass troll? :troll:
Allready explained you 100 times .
But if you have fun remaking what i ve done, go ahead .
I'm leaving cc, going on portalcentri-c, too many noobs here that are finding themself good in hacking coding etc .
Bye

AnonyMod_

Jul 11, 2014
anony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a trollanony is a troll
when you'll have a brain, pm me on *************.
No one here has skill, dont even know what's pentest lmao.
End of the discussion with retarded.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
822344.gif

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
XD
LMAO
I need some more letters so ...

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
what there arguing about: "lets whine and moan about stupid ass shit that in actuality doesnt mean anything nor holds any relevancy. Were actually just bitching about stupid shit cause tumblrs down and were on our man periods :( now were gonna continue to entertain Chris whilst he sits back and
lulz at the both of you.

Reactions: Lindows

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Allready explained you 100 times .
But if you have fun remaking what i ve done, go ahead .
I'm leaving cc, going on portalcentri-c, too many noobs here that are finding themself good in hacking coding etc .
Bye

You shouldn't leave, but you shouldn't call all us noobs too, and tell this forum now is for noobs without skills, just for a fight with another user. And you two shouldn't fight, to collaborate is a nicest way to do things

Reactions: AnonyMod_

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
what there arguing about: "lets whine and moan about stupid ass shit that in actuality doesnt mean anything nor holds any relevancy. Were actually just bitching about stupid shit cause tumblrs down and were on our man periods :( now were gonna continue to entertain Chris whilst he sits back and
lulz at the both of you.
You forgot me :(

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
You shouldn't leave, but you shouldn't call all us noobs too, and tell this forum now is for noobs without skills, just for a fight with another user. And you two shouldn't fight, to collaborate is a nicest way to do things

Dude, Your gay

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...