Rtm on psn downloaded games?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Active Member
Dec 27, 2013
199
57
88
Is there a way to rtm on games downloaded off the psn store? Becuase I just bought mw2 off the store. (Got it so I could gameshare with my nephew)

Any reply would be awesome :)
 
Make your own Eboot using the games self files.
 
yer what he said ud need someone to make an eboot for that version of game
 
Nvm, its not working anymore -.-. I even tried making another debug eboot again. And I get a damn eboot error -.-. If anyone finds a working debug eboot for NPUB30585 that would be awesome.
 
It stopped? Just without a reason?
Okay? Are you on ita dex? Make a game check. In the log, maybe there's more to see. The debug Eboot should have worked without errors. Hmm..
 
It stopped? Just without a reason?
Okay? Are you on ita dex? Make a game check. In the log, maybe there's more to see. The debug eboot should have worked without errors. Hmm..
I had to reupdate the game so I could get the OG eboot back. And when I tried making a debug eboot it gave me the 800 error -_- I checked the OG eboot to make sure it was all good and everything. But it failed to pass -.- So I have no idea whats going on -.- I'm gonna re-download and install the game again to make sure everything's in place.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".