Services Rules

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
logo.png

Providing proof

To help your thread gain more attention, It would be ideal for you to post pictures of your item/service you are selling, To do this make sure you have got your consolecrunch username located anywhere in the picture, More than one photo may be required depending on the product/service you're selling. If you fail to follow this procedure it may lead to losing your selling ability and your thread will be removed.

Bumping

Members here on the site are very much aware that the Shop section is not that very much active so I would like to say if you have a service/item you like to sell and its not getting the attention you would of hoped so, You may have the permission to bump your thread, if this rule is approved by staff members, You shall bump your once every 48 hours, This way it shall gain more attention because it will show up in the new post's. If you bump more than once within 48 hours you will lose your selling ability!

Staying safe online

If you are buying from this site, then make sure you do it through Private Messages ONLY otherwise there is nothing else we can do if you got scammed.

If you believe that you have been scammed we encourage you to come forward. Although we cannot get your money back, if you have enough constructive evidence, we will make sure that the scammer is punished to the furthest extent of our jurisdiction (A ban). If you used PayPal, then you can request for a refund if you did not send it as a gift (Freinds or Family)!

Contact
Need help from a staff member? Make sure to Private Message me Here and I will make sure to provide and help as much as I can.

-Zrathex

Last edited:
Reactions: Younis
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Nsndhd has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Verified Ladies" in General...