Setting up a Proxy on PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Hey, guys this was a requested tutorial so i figured I'll make a nicely done one :p This is very helpful for people who want to hide there IP and cant afford a VPN service.
  1. On your XMB go to setting then Network settings.
  2. Select Internet Connection Settings, then agree you will be disconnected from PSN
  3. Click Custom and select your connection method (Wireless or wired)
    connectwireless001.jpg
  4. If wireless scan for your network and type in your routers password. (Skip this skip if Ethernet)
  5. Leave everything on default until you get to this screen. You will select use for a proxy server.
    connectadvance007.jpg
  6. It will now ask you to input a proxy IP i suggest looking at these sites here for some proxys.

Please note proxy's may not work all the time they expire quickly.

Reactions: Dana White

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Hey, guys this was a requested tutorial so i figured I'll make a nicely done one :p This is very helpful for people who want to hide there IP and cant afford a VPN service.

1. On your XMB go to setting then Network settings.
    Select Internet Connection Settings, then agree you will be disconnected from PSN
    Click Custom and select your connection method (Wireless or wired)
    connectwireless001.jpg

If wireless scan for your network and type in your routers password. (Skip this skip if Ethernet)
    Leave everything on default until you get to this screen. You will select use for a proxy server.
    connectadvance007.jpg

It will now ask you to input a proxy IP i suggest looking at these sites here for some proxys.

Please note proxy's may not work all the time they expire quickly.

Very good tuto but the proxi will slow down your conection speed the solution change your dns on your ps3 use for example the 8.8.8.8 + 8.8.4.4 (sever google)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: im not sure if that will work for you if its cfw and you got hfw @Freddymaster703