PS3 SHoCKxWAVE ModMenu v18

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
great job, thanks

iGTP

Jul 6, 2020
Hello Im new to the JB PS3 Community, and just wanted to note that I'll be testing this on DEX 4.84.2 REBUG CFW.

iGTP

Jul 6, 2020
Hello Im new to the JB PS3 Community, and just wanted to note that I'll be testing this on DEX 4.84.2 REBUG CFW.
Update it did not work for me maybe I installed wrong or it doesn't work for my BLUS #

Lawrence45

Nov 28, 2020
This download update img from media fire contains a virus. Is that true? And i can't use it. The update img turns into update img(1). Need help

Morphine

Apr 3, 2021
So this is the best mod menu for todays in 2021? Regarding stability - powers - protections (most important) it has even IIV Nathans protection menu, or is there something else you guys would use instead? I'm a veteran player and I want protections especially, don't wanna mess with toxic people.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
So this is the best mod menu for todays in 2021? Regarding stability - powers - protections (most important) it has even IIV Nathans protection menu, or is there something else you guys would use instead? I'm a veteran player and I want protections especially, don't wanna mess with toxic people.
Depends on what console you're playing on. If you want good protections (that don't lag your game at all) for X360, just use CloutIV (RGH) or Nathan's v8 (retail).

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.