Should there be an App?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

BenjiModz

Nov 29, 2017
So I've been looking at ConsoleCrunch for awhile now but the only problem is when I should come to check.
I check once in awhile but it isn't often especially when I'm not near my laptop. So, it's hard for me to find new CID's fast so they aren't banned when I come to see them.

I was thinking if I should create a ConsoleCrunch app, for the community and so you have a faster accsess of finding CID's or other things here without having to log into your computer and get to the site, which could take up to 10mins. Why not get there in 2 seconds?

I have the app ready-ish. It takes you to the site a lot faster.

Should I release it publicly?

Thanks ConsoleCrunch Admins and others :)

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
So I've been looking at ConsoleCrunch for awhile now but the only problem is when I should come to check.
I check once in awhile but it isn't often especially when I'm not near my laptop. So, it's hard for me to find new CID's fast so they aren't banned when I come to see them.

I was thinking if I should create a ConsoleCrunch app, for the community and so you have a faster accsess of finding CID's or other things here without having to log into your computer and get to the site, which could take up to 10mins. Why not get there in 2 seconds?

I have the app ready-ish. It takes you to the site a lot faster.

Should I release it publicly?

Thanks ConsoleCrunch Admins and others :)
Is the app just like a browser?

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Yes, but I have been trying to figure out how I could change it up just a bit so it is easier to use
Oh we had the same before it got removed from the app store.

BenjiModz

Nov 29, 2017
Oh we had the same before it got removed from the app store.
Well thats fine, I plan on releasing it to the site only and for everyone to use. The only problem is I don't want to risk get caught or anything bad happening to the app just in case something could end up happening. I half way done with the app already, so it should be out soon, and if it is in good condition.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Well thats fine, I plan on releasing it to the site only and for everyone to use. The only problem is I don't want to risk get caught or anything bad happening to the app just in case something could end up happening. I half way done with the app already, so it should be out soon, and if it is in good condition.
Nah nothing bad should happen, you can do your own project mate :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".