Should weed be legal

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Should weed be legal

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • maby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
What are you guys opinion on weed being legal I personally think that there could be some good health benefits to it and that there should be more research made about it. In the uk the laws are getting alot more relaxed and if your found with a small personal amount on you you just get a warning and if you are growing a small amount of it all you will usually get is a fine. Alot of people are thinking that weed might become legal in the uk in the next few years.

If you would like to read some of the health benefits of weed you can here:
http://uk.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4

⇜HUDSON⇝

✩ᴴᴼᴹᴱᴮᴿᴱᵂ ᴹᴼᴺˁᵀᴱᴿ✩
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 2, 2015
THΣ LAND OF THE H4X0R'S
legalize-weed-graffiti.png

Reactions: Dana White

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I'm probably one of the few Millennials (Hate calling myself that) that's completely against recreational use. Don't think about yourself. Think about how society will be like. Crime will rise, more people in poverty, and taxpayers. Yes, you can tax this shit out of it but once people get addicted they spend all their income to smoke a blunt daily. This will lead to poverty, crime and people relying on government assistance. This is where taxpayers play a huge roll we end up paying for that guy's financial needs such as food, shelter, and emergency health care. It's a proven fact if a person who lives in poverty will most likely commit a crime causing us the taxpayers to pay more for resources such as prisons, police and security. So i'm completely against it. I will only be for medical use if it's scientifically proven. Not a stupid youtube video by a guy that has no sources for his claims.

Please note I am also against Cigarettes and Alcohol.

You can use Cigarettes and Alcohol as a perfect example. Look at alcoholics and people who smoke. They can't stop! They know they are wasting money they could be using to support their families. These people usually end up living miserable lives. So why are we supporting something that will destroy people's lives? Instead of seeking profit we should be helping people who are addicted and actually need help.

Last edited:

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
every heroin addict started off drinking milk..
99% of the stories about it are bs,
It has way too much proven medical value, the US is pretty legalising it state by state like i believe it did with alcohol years ago.

Without it I prolly wouldn't be typing this so yea.
Definitely.

I see stories of people with MS, facing jail sentences for getting relief from serious illnesses that pharmaceuticals often don't help / simply make worse, here in the UK it's really fucked up.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Yoshi always got them paragraphs at the ready:fa:

Well, you see the reason why I write a paragraph for discussions like this is so I can cover all my thoughts. By simply writing something like "Weed is weak" "Weed :heart:" they are not backing up their claims. To me it just seems like they are a bunch of potheads. I actually like to have a real discussion and see the "opponent's" point of view. Everyone sees something a different way. For example someone could have simply said by legalizing recreational use of weed it will help people get off more dangerous drugs such as cigarettes. However no one on here is willing to allow their thoughts flow like mine. I don't care if I speak my mind, or says something controversial because that's my belief. If i'm able to get someone to disagree they should be able to backup their claims. I'm a very open minded person but you have to be convincing. I do not follow other people's beliefs just because its easy or its cool. I need facts and research. I don't listen to what the media or general public. I go directly to the source. No matter what news outlet or article you read it's gonna be bias. You need to come up with your own conclusions from statics, history and other people's opinion . I have a strong mind and when i'm determined I will not go down without putting up a fight.

However, there are a few things I will not discuss like religion and it shouldn't be discussed or debated. That's something that an individual can decide.

(Simplified version)

blog17df1_38939.jpg

Last edited:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I personality think that the oil based one should be legal the UK, due to the health benefits. I think Israel have created a product that is dosed correctly like a inhaler.

⇜HUDSON⇝

✩ᴴᴼᴹᴱᴮᴿᴱᵂ ᴹᴼᴺˁᵀᴱᴿ✩
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 2, 2015
THΣ LAND OF THE H4X0R'S
I personality think that the oil based one should be legal the UK, due to the health benefits. I think Israel have created a product that is dosed correctly like a inhaler.
Are you talking about CBD oil bro?

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
i agree i think that there could be alot of good health benefits but more research needs to be done to focus on the good parts of it and get out the bad parts

⇜HUDSON⇝

✩ᴴᴼᴹᴱᴮᴿᴱᵂ ᴹᴼᴺˁᵀᴱᴿ✩
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 2, 2015
THΣ LAND OF THE H4X0R'S
i agree i think that there could be alot of good health benefits but more research needs to be done to focus on the good parts of it and get out the bad parts
Yeah with CBD oil it's all the good stuff that's medically prooven and stripped of the bad stuff wich is classed as THC etc:D

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

Yeah, I'm sure there are forms of medical benefits but i refuse to support people smoking it just for "fun" It should only be for people who need it

Reactions: ⇜HUDSON⇝
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.