Shout Box Moderator Recruitment!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I'd like to be a SB Moderator. I am active, when I'm on my pc, I'm on Console Crunch. I often come online when there are no SB Mods or staff online. I think I do have the mentality of a 18 year old. I'm calm, my grammar is ok, only a few mistakes, but unoticable. :D
And you are a beast at GFX :heart: ;D

Reactions: zekohr

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
May nome iz juan ande iam 11 yearz old. My hoobas are grayfox dezine ande playoing vedeo gamehs. I tink I wood bee a gooode sd mooderetor.

Reactions: Nostafaru

Nostafaru

Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
May nome iz juan ande iam 11 yearz old. My hoobas are grayfox dezine ande playoing vedeo gamehs. I tink I wood bee a gooode sd mooderetor.
Haha, in every moderator or SB moderator recruitment, there are always some funny stuff that someone writes as a joke :p

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★

Active Poster
Oct 16, 2013
sydney new
hi my name is chris cawley i am 18 and i work as a plumber on weekdays trying to earn money so i can help this website
i would love to SB moderator because ive put lots of effort into this website donating $60 to this website to give crunch a hand
one thing i would promise is to stay up look after the SB
i post daily console ids when i can and i will help this site out that little bit more
please please please choose me p.s i have a really cool name :)

Nostafaru

Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
hi my name is chris cawley i am 18 and i work as a plumber on weekdays trying to earn money so i can help this website
i would love to SB moderator because ive put lots of effort into this website donating $60 to this website to give crunch a hand
one thing i would promise is to stay up look after the SB
i post daily console ids when i can and i will help this site out that little bit more
please please please choose me p.s i have a really cool name :)
You really deserve it, since you are helping us out by donating 60$, and yeah, your name does look cool xD

Infremo

May 24, 2014
Hey there,
I am 16 years of age and pretty new to Console Crunch(I've been on this site on another account but this account is new). My grammar is in prestene condition, and I am a very nice and respectful guy :) . I am a C# and Objective-C developer(currently learning Obj.C) and I enjoy my time coding and going to the beach to surf. I can follow rules and regulations well, and I just think it'd be swell to be a shout box moderator :D

SwegMonster

Jun 6, 2014
Hey My Real Name is Dylan Hendricks im only 15 thoe But i can act like 15, My main Account is USMC-SGT-FloppyD on here but forgot pass, Well i like to game im good at helping People, Im am Like always On here. Well yea thats my life story.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Name is Brandon, go by user UnboundGodz. Im 18 years of age, im always checking out the SB chat and love to help others in need of help. Normally saddens me to see people spam but what you gonna do. I mod, I game, I YouTube and Im now starting to Develop my own tools!!

Reactions: Diggygoglol
Mar 28, 2014
North Carolina
My name is Murphy, 21 years old. I like to master bait and shout while I splooge in a semen collection box. I have 11 years of experience and I believe I'm the most qualified for this job.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
My name is Murphy, 21 years old. I like to master bait and shout while I splooge in a semen collection box. I have 11 years of experience and I believe I'm the most qualified for this job.
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: deadavicii40 has posted a new reply in the thread "PS4 - OrbisMAN [BETA] - v1.02-2 4.55 & 5.05".