Shout Box Moderator Recruitment!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

George Fatnutz

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 16, 2014
Ƥuℛe ֆω∀Ɠ__Anonymous
Hello all The "Crunchers" on ConsoleCrunch.com I'd first like to start out buy saying, I have had my fair share of problems on this site, but they seem to always be sorted out quick and easy. I am a very active member especially on the shout box and am even more active at night. I will be on as usually all night and now even more often now that its summer. I don't believe there are people on this site that "dislike" me, but the people I have had disagreements with always end up getting settled. I like to think that I am always fair and nice to all members and that I know the rules on this site rather well so I think and hope I can get sb mod. Good luck to everyone and myself that try out for this position. Thanks for taking the time to consider me and read this and as always, I'll hope for the best.

Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
I'd like to insert my name with having a possibility to become a shoutbox mod. I can and will easily meet all the listed requirements. I'm always active in the shoutbox, while keeping an eye or two on the forums. Rather if it's for entertainment purposes, or just to be helpful in general. I completely know and comprehend the rules quite easily. As far as I can tell, (some) if not all the staff like me. But even so, that shouldn't be used as an advantage, just as recommendations shouldn't either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nostafaru

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I'm always on, I'm an adult with authority and I can watch over the kids in the shoutbox. :)

hey i joined consolecrunch.com long time ago and am very active on the shoutbox. I make jokes and i can help other people. Also i know good grammar but i am not 18 but have the mentality of an 18 year old because i am badass. Even if i dont get the position i will be still active and continue to love this awesome site. Thanks :)

vMT_Gamming

May 5, 2014
Nuketown, Antarctica
Hi, my name is Brendan.
I would like to be a SB mod, because I am usually active everyday. I log on about 3 times a day.
I am usually in the SB, one tab on the SB, and another in the Forum list.

NintendoMw

Dec 25, 2013
  • Must be active - Yes
  • Must have the mentality of an 18 year old - Yes
  • Must have be calm, cool, and collected - Yes
  • Must have very good grammar and literary skills - Yes

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
Ok Fellas .. wat up ? :)

>>I m 23
>>I m Active on CC :heart:
>>I got good grammar (lol nvr had any complaints from anyone )

I guess that's most of it folks , :D
Good Luck to Everyone :)

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Ok Fellas .. wat up ? :)

>>I m 23
>>I m Active on CC :heart:
>>I got good grammar (lol nvr had any complaints from anyone )

I guess that's most of it folks , :D
Good Luck to Everyone :)
#P4rtyM4fia for SB mod? :)
You deserve it man.

Reactions: P4rtyM4fia

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
Hello, I am Diggygoglol. I am 18 years old and have many different experiences in the online forum world. I am an admin on a hacking forum already so I am very well aware of being firm, cool an collected. I love to help people to the best of my ability and if I can not, I send them to the best person I can.

Although I have only been here a short while, I would like to think I'm active. I post regularly, and do my best to reply with knowledgeable comments. I do work nights on America's east coast but I am always on with my phone, and even check in before I go to bed.

I appreciate the opportunity for the recommendation. Good luck to all! :) Cheers

-FA-ZEROSIX

Nov 24, 2013
I would like to apply for SB Moderator.
I will keep it short. I am 19 years old. I am online around 9 PM till 1 AM. My english aint the best but its okay and i would like to support consolecrunch for a much longer time. Thats all.

Joakimeg

May 26, 2014
I wanna become a mod since I have been here for not that long, but I feel that I am active in the chatbox and really enjoy to just talk to people. I am 21 years old. Something I get sick off is when someone is asking for id and he not get banned... Btw I REALLY like the word LOL :D
Hope I get this opportunity! Have a nice day :D

-FA-ZEROSIX

Nov 24, 2013
:animatedlol:Here you go here is your lol. XD

I wanna become a mod since I have been here for not that long, but I feel that I am active in the chatbox and really enjoy to just talk to people. I am 21 years old. Something I get sick off is when someone is asking for id and he not get banned... Btw I REALLY like the word LOL :D
Hope I get this opportunity! Have a nice day :D

zekohr

Apr 26, 2014
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I'd like to be a SB Moderator. I am active, when I'm on my pc, I'm on Console Crunch. I often come online when there are no SB Mods or staff online. I think I do have the mentality of a 18 year old. I'm calm, my grammar is ok, only a few mistakes, but unoticable. :D

RIKER

May 25, 2014
Enterprise
ok so im RIKER 1rst officer of the enterprise im 37 i joined console crunch about 2 weeks ago i comment on any post ive read and i sit online when im home and play GTA and a few other games (which i mod) lol i like to check out the shout box most of the time cause thats where ppl speak on here the most besides posting lol. yea i do plan on getting a premium account shortly, most of the ppl ive talked to on here have been helpful getting me some modding info and thats nice. umm so yea when im not serving onboard the enterprise i can help out in your shoutbox lol. or if your female i can help out with any other box you may need help with :animatedlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going