SOMEONE LEGIT HACKED MY PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Oracle

Mar 5, 2016
hello guys so your probally thinking this is fake but I need help! It all started when I saw some weird msgs while playing black ops 2 they bad request about 4 times and then XML:OK and then he spoke to me in notifications that were like CCAPI he said Hello there. Then don't worry I immediately connected my CCAPI to talk to him back but he didn't answer to me and when I went into a b02 he just randomly ejected my disc I turned my ps3 off and back on and then he said La Bite (the dick in English) and then he turned my ps3 off so I got told on here that my pc had been possibly ratted and got told to turn my pc off then turn my ps3 on and I did only to find it didn't make a difference (PC was fine)he put the XML:OK again and then loaded one of my wean games and launched it. Please help I don't wanna format my hdd0

Reactions: insanetoker89

ezz

Sep 11, 2016
hello guys so your probally thinking this is fake but I need help! It all started when I saw some weird msgs while playing black ops 2 they bad request about 4 times and then XML:OK and then he spoke to me in notifications that were like CCAPI he said Hello there. Then don't worry I immediately connected my CCAPI to talk to him back but he didn't answer to me and when I went into a b02 he just randomly ejected my disc I turned my ps3 off and back on and then he said La Bite (the dick in English) and then he turned my ps3 off so I got told on here that my pc had been possibly ratted and got told to turn my pc off then turn my ps3 on and I did only to find it didn't make a difference (PC was fine)he put the XML:OK again and then loaded one of my wean games and launched it. Please help I don't wanna format my hdd0
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

CallMePan

Apr 13, 2017
Da stars
Burn his house

lazr blj

Mar 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
take ur ps3 off dmz host :)

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
try

Clear your browser cache.
This will erase any form in which you have saved your account password.
Reset your EA account password.
Choose a unique password that includes letters, numbers, and special characters.
Reset your EA account security question and answer so that no one can guess.
Reset the password for the e-mail address used for your EA account.
Enable Connection Verification for an additional security step.

Pizzasheit

Jan 25, 2016
Its not your ps3. Its your ccapi on your pc and someone is using your computer remotely you need to look on pc and press control+alt+delete and terminate any local host on your pc running. Then note those that come back on and go to file location and delete all traces. Restart pc in safemode then get trojan virus cleaner...

lazr blj

Mar 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
if you took the easy route to port forward and just put your ps3 on dmz host, take your ps3 off of dmz host. doing that opens all ports and allows anyone with your ip to connect to an open port on your ps3 (ftp, and ccapi for instance). taking it off of that will fix the issue. if you are ratted then yes fix that aswell.

Elite_Modz

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Console ID Poster
Dec 19, 2014
Crunch
Eventhough it may be possible to control the console directly, I would assume the infection is most likely within your PC like what @Pizzasheit said. As of now, I highly recommend deleting and re-downloading the tools you have and Scan them with virustotal. If you are Ratted, I recommend you use the DarkCometRat Remover. For now on, avoid links without a virus scan and change all of your passwords on your accounts on your PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizzasheit

PandBitch

Jun 27, 2017
Its not your ps3. Its your ccapi on your pc and someone is using your computer remotely you need to look on pc and press control+alt+delete and terminate any local host on your pc running. Then note those that come back on and go to file location and delete all traces. Restart pc in safemode then get trojan virus cleaner...
he got hacked thorugh dmz not his pc

Jun 10, 2017
well its nothing to do with your ps3 sense ccapi only works over the local network wich he would have to be on your network to talk the the internal ip of your ps3

Jun 10, 2017
but u said u connect ccapi to talk to him wich that only send your own ps3 messages to show up on the screen so why would u think that would be something he could see maybe your just full of shit ?

insanetoker89

Oct 1, 2018

This is an old post but I don't care... This just happened to me 2 days ago. I left my PS3 on overnight to charge my controller and when I woke up I turned it off, went back to sleep for a while and woke up again, turned the PS3 on and EVERYTHING had been erased/wiped on my console and my IDPS/PSID was tampered/erased... then someone was sending messages just like the OP explained except in a different language... I could tell he was making fun of me...the prick... Now that I think about it, i had my PS3 in dmz... I managed to fix everything and now it's off of dmz, and just today someone did a xml refresh and another message showed up and system restarted... Like wtf is going on? How can this even be possible? How can I prevent it?

Lean N Bud

Jun 9, 2018
Yo brother or homie probably playing wit u they probably right there wit they phone or sum shit using ccapi

insanetoker89

Oct 1, 2018
No, I don't use CCAPI and I don't live with anyone smart enough to do something like this... Someone definitely hacked into my console.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me