Sony New Ban Wave!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xPowerBeast

Oct 24, 2013
So As Most Of You Will Know 1-3 weeks ago (Maybe Longer) there was a ban wave but not just a normal ban wave. they banned cfg users aswell they even banned my friend for having 20th unlock all on mw3.

The Ban Wave Is Back Try Not Waste Console ID's
They Will Not Just Be Banning CID's but also your accounts!
In The Last Ban Wave Like This Some My Accounts That i hadnt used for weeks were even banned :/

Also If You Can Check Out My Channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/xmw2xkillz1234

Reactions: iiSoldierr

bubbleqilz

Oct 29, 2013
i havent got banned yet, fifa 14 online no mods no hax..
i also play other games online like gta online, cod ghost but i use shared console id posted here to play that games

fazz97

Nov 3, 2013
banned 3 account, i played cod ghost with all type of mod :D and today banned id which i play for 1 month :D

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
i havent got banned yet, fifa 14 online no mods no hax..
i also play other games online like gta online, cod ghost but i use shared console id posted here to play that games

You use any unbaning tools PSN Nope etc...?

Oct 27, 2013
imho it will decrease possibility of being banned if you don't use any mod just in my opinion then why dont you try to not use it if you're afraid of being banned, and again in my opinion maybe our public cid will last much longer if none play with mod, just in my humble opinion guys gehehehehe

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
imho it will decrease possibility of being banned if you don't use any mod just in my opinion then why dont you try to not use it if you're afraid of being banned, and again in my opinion maybe our public cid will last much longer if none play with mod, just in my humble opinion guys gehehehehe

Well what can we do with cheating idiots? They don't understand, that you get banned for that and that CIDs are not infinite, it's gonna be harder and harder to find them.

Oct 27, 2013
Well what can we do with cheating idiots? They don't understand, that you get banned for that and that CIDs are not infinite, it's gonna be harder and harder to find them.

maybe all we can do is pray for them bro :confused: may god touch their heart :confused:

kas

Oct 27, 2013
yea i got banned yesterday on like 4accounts too and yes i use ps nope never use homebrew online all the usual stuff

haziqamirul

Active Poster
Oct 21, 2013
my main account got ban yesterday and it was the most awesome account that i never have before :mad:

Chad McMahon

Nov 23, 2013
Also got my main account banned along with a few others also a few people that i did recovery for have reported ack to me saying there accounts got banned also so i think we all should be very careful in what we all do

Nov 13, 2013
disable internet when using multiman .dont mod your comment . mod in invite only sessions or play games tht dont have report tool such as mw2 and gta 4. dont reply to hate mail if you been hacking they can report you so block recieved messages block friend request you send them one. do that and your good. problem with hackers these days is that they want everybody to know they hack. Thats why its best to become Unknown

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ lurch6661: good movie