Sony New Ban Wave!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xPowerBeast

Oct 24, 2013
disable internet when using multiman .dont mod your comment . mod in invite only sessions or play games tht dont have report tool such as mw2 and gta 4. dont reply to hate mail if you been hacking they can report you so block recieved messages block friend request you send them one. do that and your good. problem with hackers these days is that they want everybody to know they hack. Thats why its best to become Unknown
aha if ur talking to me i cant even get my ps3 to sign in, sometimes i have to go in recovery mode and restore default settings then set-up debug settings and all that again and i can sign in now i just timeout while trying to use an excisting account

Chad McMahon

Nov 23, 2013
i know mate i have all that set have done for years iv always had my privacy settings enabled lol hate random requests and messages

Drake

Nov 25, 2013
lol, what a load of shit. Just cause you think people get banned doesn't mean there is a ban wave. Been modding the **** out of Ghosts and running around with god mode and shit on my main modding account with tons of reports since day one. No ban at all.

Reactions: We_The_Unknown

xPowerBeast

Oct 24, 2013
lol, what a load of shit. Just cause you think people get banned doesn't mean there is a ban wave. Been modding the **** out of Ghosts and running around with god mode and shit on my main modding account with tons of reports since day one. No ban at all.
dude mw2 cfg users are even being banned ahaha xD

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Lol when i read this it looks like for 1 big joke :S, I play bo2,mw3,gta 5 online and ghost All modded ( i use a old multiman for 4.21 rebug on a 4.50 CFW it gives errors but still works) and i never got banned on any of my Accounts..

i got nice scores of 30-0 and 27-0 and nobody reports me :).. the only thing i do to protect not getting banned is:
1. use psn patcher.
2. when you got a wallhack mod or something like that, dont abuse it for the eyes from others ( so dont look to walls because people see it in the killcams) i play on the same style as without mods..
3. on Ghost, join a good clan so people think you are good from yourself because they see the same clan tags and they see good scores also from your clan members.
4. On Ghost some times make a normal score like 15-9 or 18-11.

And i open multiman also when im online, you guys cant say me that it is lucky ;)

Most time when i see guys hacking with a wallhack or uav hack on ghost then they look to much to the walls, maybe thats the problem why some guys of you got banned.

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
This is why I made this suggestion :http://consolecrunch.com/threads/console-ids.509/
Which sadly, didn't really get the Staff's attention.

There are a finite amount of CID's, from now and on, It will be harder and harder to get them. Wasting CIDs with random users here who do nothing to contribute to this forum is just stupid.

It's sad to see how many members here are actually cheating online on popular games. Just because It isn't your private CID you guys feel the right to not give a damn? That's very selfish. Not only because you're increasing the risk of the CID to get banned, but also because you're ruining the online experience for legit players who actually want to have fun. I see no harm on cheating, but cheating online is just ridiculous, specially on a competitive game. I just hope some day you guys man up and play It the right way.

Your CID get banned when 3 accounts get banned on your console ID maybe learn to use PSNPATCH and u won't get banned,
That's wrong. On one of my PS3s, which only had 1 PSN account, It got banned and so did the CID. I didn't share It with anyone else so I'm 100% sure there was only 1 banned PSN account on that CID.

Reactions: Hagan

Prefix

Nov 18, 2013
This is why I made this suggestion :http://consolecrunch.com/threads/console-ids.509/
Which sadly, didn't really get the Staff's attention.

There are a finite amount of CID's, from now and on, It will be harder and harder to get them. Wasting CIDs with random users here who do nothing to contribute to this forum is just stupid.

It's sad to see how many members here are actually cheating online on popular games. Just because It isn't your private CID you guys feel the right to not give a damn? That's very selfish. Not only because you're increasing the risk of the CID to get banned, but also because you're ruining the online experience for legit players who actually want to have fun. I see no harm on cheating, but cheating online is just ridiculous, specially on a competitive game. I just hope some day you guys man up and play It the right way.

That's wrong. On one of my PS3s, which only had 1 PSN account, It got banned and so did the CID. I didn't share It with anyone else so I'm 100% sure there was only 1 banned PSN account on that CID.

If 3 Accounts get banned consoles get banned

Consoles can be banned same time 1 account but a console ban does not ban accounts Consoles are only banned if believe they are still on CFW while accounts get banned if they have ran homebrew games but they don't think its still on CFW.

Nov 13, 2013
Lol when i read this it looks like for 1 big joke :S, I play bo2,mw3,gta 5 online and ghost All modded ( i use a old multiman for 4.21 rebug on a 4.50 CFW it gives errors but still works) and i never got banned on any of my Accounts..

i got nice scores of 30-0 and 27-0 and nobody reports me :).. the only thing i do to protect not getting banned is:
1. use psn patcher.
2. when you got a wallhack mod or something like that, dont abuse it for the eyes from others ( so dont look to walls because people see it in the killcams) i play on the same style as without mods..
3. on Ghost, join a good clan so people think you are good from yourself because they see the same clan tags and they see good scores also from your clan members.
4. On Ghost some times make a normal score like 15-9 or 18-11.

And i open multiman also when im online, you guys cant say me that it is lucky ;)

Most time when i see guys hacking with a wallhack or uav hack on ghost then they look to much to the walls, maybe thats the problem why some guys of you got banned.
ok and whats your point fuckin bragger

MVMxKinG

Nov 28, 2013
Netherlands
Yeah my 2 modding accounts are banned and so is my PS3... Good thing I found this site :heart: i try not to waste CIDs, i always delete history and go offline when AFK :)

tanw

Nov 8, 2013
Hi,
I got console banned as well but not acct ban...what they used to determine whether to console or acct banned u?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody