SoWeAreGamingGodz Multi-Tool CEX/DEX {Preview}

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 23, 2013
Whats Up Console Crunch!?!?! This is SoWeAreGamingGodz and I am here to show you a preview of my new Multi-Tool with auto update.
Multi-Tool Includes:
Ps3 ID Changer
COD 4 Tool
MW2 Tool
Black Ops Tool
MW3 Tool
Black Ops 2 Tool
Ghost Tool
And Yes, Advanced Warfare!

Picture 1:

fc5vkx.png

Picture 2:

2afej9z.png

Picture 3:

2rwx2ex.png

Download Link: {No Download Link At This Time Because Its A Preview} (Coming Soon!)

Please Tell Me What You Think I've worked on this program all day today and I was just wanting somebody's opinion on what they thought. Tell me what I need to add, What I need to fix (if you see any problems).

I would like to thank everyone in advance for any input.

Nov 23, 2013
Thanks Bro! @mumi01
I should have it finished in the next couple of days I just have to finish some of the coding and offsets for some of the call of duty's then I'll release.

Nov 23, 2013
^The website above is messing up, I've updated and it still wont let people check out once items are added to their cart. if you would like to pre-order/order This modding tool just PM me and I will give you my paypal info and prices.

Nov 23, 2013
Check This Program Out! This Program has:
Console ID Changer
and a Modding Tool That Mods The Following:
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 1
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call Of Duty: Ghost
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I am going to release this program soon!
Then Shortly after the program will have a update adding programs for mod menus for each call of duty!
Tell me which mod menus you would like to see in this program and I will contact the creator of that mod menu and I will put it in my Tool!
I am trying to make a multi-tool that has all the mods and program that you will ever need to mod any COD on ps3!

Nov 23, 2013
Adding call of duty advanced warfare mod menu to the tool! Only people that preordered the program will get the full version of the mod menu.

mumi01

Jul 19, 2014
here
Bonjour quelle is the différence élite élite la version mise à jour normale?
Avec vous un prix spécial pour

Nov 23, 2013
The difference is the elite version w/update updates continuously. It updates if I decide to add a new game such as gta to the program list. It will automatically add the new program but if you get the regular version it just does mandatory updates such as anti ban and other mods elite also comes with mod menus to all call of duty's. Including aw. So basically the elite version will update no matter what program I add to the list but the normal version you will have to pay to update the program if you want the newer programs I add.

mumi01

Jul 19, 2014
here
is it a special price forthememeber consolcrunch if yes send me directly a link i take this directly sorry for my poor english im french ?
thx

mumi01

Jul 19, 2014
here
hello impossible to buy somthing is working white 1.05
Garantie de temps pour cette
prix spécial for consol crunch ? if yes send me a paypal adress the price for elite update version andlets go
thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!