Special Thanks To Crunch

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
Hello Cc today I just wanted to a special thanks to @Crunch AND @[X-SONY'S-NIGHTMARE-X] for making this site not just the not for all the awesome people and forums just due to the fact this site cost over 140$ so thanks again Crunch for this awesome site!!!! :heart: :) ConsoleCrunch.com*®

Last edited by a moderator:

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hello Cc today I just wanted to a special thanks to @Crunch for making this site not just the not for all the awesome people and forums just due to the fact this site cost over 140$ so thanks again Crunch for this awesome site!!!! :heart: :) ConsoleCrunch.com*®
CHEERS :Grog:@Crunch :D@ X-SONY'S-NIGHTMARE-X:D

:D:DTHANKS FOR THE GREAT SITE GUYS :D:D

Last edited:

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
Hello Cc today I just wanted to a special thanks to @Crunch AND @[X-SONY'S-NIGHTMARE-X] for making this site not just the not for all the awesome people and forums just due to the fact this site cost over 140$ so thanks again Crunch for this awesome site!!!! :heart: :) ConsoleCrunch.com*®
Thanks for everything CHUNCH :heart: :Dand X-SONY'S-NIGHTMARE-X :heart: :Dits the best site ever ..were all truely great full for everything thanks so much for this site CC:heart::Grog::Grog:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Thanks @Jack

Reactions: Sinister and Jack

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
We all love crunch, and the community is what helped us get so far, thank you everyone aswell as a big thanks to crunch for making the website ;p

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.