Spoofers no longer work!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Do you think spoofers will work again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
As of today, spoofers will no longer let you connect to PSN. Even if you are on DEX and you didn't need to be spoofed to the latest version, you will not be able to access PSN. A temporary fix is to convert back to CEX if you are on DEX and install Habib 4.66. But even after this, you will not be able to use CCAPI because it has not been updated for 4.66, so no Real Time Modding :(. Hopefully this will be fixed, or unless the latest DEX firmware gets leaked, DEX users will never be able to connect to PSN ever again :bucktooth:

Habib 4.66 v1.01: Download

EDIT: CCAPI is now fully updated to version 4.66. No need to replace PS3Lib.dll, just install the latest pkg on to your PS3 and it will work.

CCAPI 4.60 rev2: Download

If you guys have any questions, leave a comment or PM me. Peace :Grog:

Last edited:
Reactions: PS3 CONSOLE ID

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
if it's easy, you do it :D
I dont go on PS3 anymore.

But they CHECK for the LV2 info running on your console(with unsigned code). Changing some information, kind of "tricking" the system is what hackers are meant to do. The community should be able to fix this is no time.

Reactions: TotalModzHD

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
I dont go on PS3 anymore.

But they CHECK for the LV2 info running on your console(with unsigned code). Changing some information, kind of "tricking" the system is what hackers are meant to do. The community should be able to fix this is no time.
i sure hope so ;)

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
@Younis can you frontpage this or something, there are too many unaware people that keep saying the console ids that are being posted are invalid when they don't know about this. ty ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: lol