Staff Position Open

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello ConsoleCrunch members,

We are going to open the staff position to help with the workload and reading of new posts to the forum.

Requirements:
  • Reading new posts
  • Remove posts that do not follow rules
  • Try help members (Like you normally do)
  • Must have been a member for over a 6 months (or 1 year would be better) and know how the site works
  • Must at least know average English & writing
  • You are at least 18 years of age
  • Must be talkative in Shoutbox
Reply below with your Name, Age, Country and why you think you would be great for this position.

Applicants maybe asked further questions.

Satan

Feb 8, 2015
Name: Satan

This isnt my first account :) i really been here since 2014 and i been active :) i helped alot of peopel on here (;
I Love this site Thats why i do free GFX to who ever is on this site :heart: THANKS YOUNIS :heart:

BeastModderz

Oct 31, 2013
My name is Adrian and i`m 18 years old from United States. I have been a member on this site for a long time now (Since Oct 31, 2013) . I know a lot about PS3 and quite a few things about PC so i would be able to help people out if they have any questions or concerns. I have been a member for quite a while now, so i know most of how i should act with it. I always help someone if they ask me a question. Also i would like to add that i am very active on this site.

Hope you consider me for this, and good luck to everyone ! :)

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Hey again. My name is Marcus. I've hoped for getting staff one time earlier but didnt get it then and i would still be as happy if i got the chance this time. I'm 17 years old.. And I'm from norway. I've been here for a long time now and i feel as though i would be able to take care of this tasks since I'm able to speak english properly, I have a good oppertunity to be active as I have nothing im buzy with and i know how to moderate a site as I'm junior admin on another site which just got shut down so I feel this would be a great opportunity. I do know pretty much everyone on this site already(well the active one's) including all the staffs and one of them which is my bestfriends(not saying any names) :) And you may have noticed i haven't been here as much as I used to but that's not a bigger reason than just because i haven't had any special needs to but that will change easily without a doubt if i got the honour of being a moderator on this lovely site which has been my favourite and the one I've always sticked to since day one. :)

EDIT: And indeed i have alot of knowledge when it comes to cfw's and different kinds of errors.. ive been through the most rarest errors possible x)

And my day routine is a bit special because of some personal reasons.. I go to bed at day time and wake up in the night and stays up all night.. so i would often be online in the night or pretty much always at night! so if you need someone who can watch over the site at night then I would be a good choice :)

Last edited:

xQSz_-DeSiiRe

Oct 17, 2014
Tanim 13 UK I have not been on this site for a very long but I have learnt alot by people helping me out. I would like to give back by making sure this stays a great site and even though I'm not 18 just still giving it a try

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Josh, I am 16 from the UK and I think I would be great on staff because I am a helpful members as the majority of my threads are helping new members and getting them started on this site. I am not going to write a long paragraph like last time as people know what I am like.

Snipars #DMT

Best Trusted Console ID Seller
Console ID Poster
Sep 13, 2014
Console IDs PM for More Info
Josh, I am 16 from the UK and I think I would be great on staff because I am a helpful members as the majority of my threads are helping new members and getting them started on this site. I am not going to write a long paragraph like last time as people know what I am like.
:) Hope you get it bro. You will make a great staff member.

Reactions: Psycho_Coder

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I'm YoshiApocalypse, I live in the U.S.A i have showed loyalty to the consolecrunch community over the past couple months. I believe i should have staff because, I've always have been there for members when ever they needed help on modding and other things. When i see junk in the forums i tend to report "Junk" such as spam, advertisers and trolls. I know i have did some things in the past I have had my ups and downs and some regrets i have previously done. I have been on this site for a while now and i will remain the same as long as the modding community accepts me as a member in there society.

Last edited:

●ÐμkeΜoDz●

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Aug 22, 2014
Hello ConsoleCrunch members,

We are going to open the staff position to help with the workload and reading of new posts to the forum.

Requirements:
  • Reading new posts
  • Remove posts that do not follow rules
  • Try help members (Like you normally do)
  • Must have been a member for over a 6 months (or 1 year would be better) and know how the site works
  • Must at least know average English & writing
  • You are at least 18 years of age
  • Must be talkative in Shoutbox
Reply below with your Name, Age, Country and why you think you would be great for this position.

Applicants maybe asked further questions.
I'm DukeMoDz, i live in Italy, i want to be a staff member because i'm a very active member on this site, i know the rules, i always report people's bad threads, spammers, etc... I believe i'm very helpful for the community. I want to be a staff member, because i always helped this site since the day i signed in.
Thanks for this opportunity.

Last edited:

jacob garner

Active Poster
Jun 24, 2014
Name : Jacob Garner

I believe that i should get this staff position because I'm all of the following; helpful, knowledgeable,active,supportive, and these are the reasons that i believe i should be a staff member on CC.com
-Jacob Garner

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Hi! I'm Rosario ( and not Zack, as most of you think :p ). I'm 16 years old ( turning to 17 on June 19th ) and I live in Italy.
I've been member of this site from March 2014, and I found this site very great. Here I met very nice people, and also I'm happy I had the opportunity for see how much this site great is. Here, I found a lot of help, that always helped me to solve my problems. And, I'd like to give help back to them. I think I already do it but I wanna do it more, because I really want to support this site.
What I can say is good luck to everyone with this, and if I don't get chosen, I'll still try to pledge always to the maximum and to help everyone in what I can do.

Vɪʙᴇs

Active Poster
Jan 10, 2015
Name: Ϟ◊↝ÐØΧ↜◊Ϟ
Reason: I have been on cc for almost all the days i have been signed up and enjoy being here. i think ill be able to keep the site clean from all things that shouldnt be on the site. i am also in the shoutbox a lot so i also help people in the shoutbox when ever it is needed.

Last edited:

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
Name----Justin
Country US of Florida
Age 18
Reason i can Help people i have alot of free time and i know the rules of the site and could Remove posts that shouldnt be here...i am also known on this site but i can Help everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
    Chat Bot: EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".