PS3 Stupid Old Freeze Protection (TUG)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DARKxWAVE

Active Poster
Dec 19, 2016
TUG FREEZE

its old freeze nothing new but still some stupid people use it

its on
DAXX MENU

Code:
if(tugfreeze){
        if((IS_BUTTON_PRESSED(0, BUTTON_A)) && (IS_BUTTON_JUST_PRESSED(0, BUTTON_B)))
        {
            delete_vehicles(9999,true,"all");
            print("Deleting Tugs");
        }
    }

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Nice release, and i made this into a sco thanks to your source. I quit IV but i like to put things together for fun for my homies that dont know how to compile or convert. But here is the tug boat protection in sco thanks to me. I know the people already compiled this into a sco or whatever but they are the mean people that don't release so thats why they hate me and people who release leaks or cracks etc but me and the nightline team will continue to make iv great again no more abusers etc we will teach you guys how to compile you dont need knowledge just know some basic sh*t so you can make it work on any platform your welcome

tug boat protection sco - https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/7adCgCar/file.html

Reactions: DARKxWAVE

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Nice release, and i made this into a sco thanks to your source. I quit IV but i like to put things together for fun for my homies that dont know how to compile or convert. But here is the tug boat protection in sco thanks to me. I know the people already compiled this into a sco or whatever but they are the mean people that don't release so thats why they hate me and people who release leaks or cracks etc but me and the nightline team will continue to make iv great again no more abusers etc we will teach you guys how to compile you dont need knowledge just know some basic sh*t so you can make it work on any platform your welcome

tug boat protection sco - https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/7adCgCar/file.html
I like you and I quite agree with what you say ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: