SynixHD's Introduction

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SynixHD

Oct 12, 2015
Hey Console Crunch, I just thought I would make a Introduction cuz why not? So anyways here we go:

• My name is Simon or Synix, I am 19 & I'm from Kauai, Hawaii.
  • I am slightly new to the modding community on the PS3 side, although I've done some on the Call of Duty Wii side.
  • I have a Instagram, YouTube, Skype, Kik & Twitter. If you'd like to contact me on them somehow PM me.
  • I'm also good with GFX. Not advanced though. But I can do Logos, Banners, YT Channel Arts etc.
  • I am on Dex 4.50 ITA, although I want to be on 4.65 or 4.70 because most games work better at those updates.
  • I have 2 PS3's. One is a OFW & the other is a CFW.
  • On my OFW I play: Minecraft, GTA5, COD MW2/MW3/BO1/BO2/AW, GT6, Destiny & DBZ Xenoverse.
  • On my CFW I play: GTA5 & BO2. I can't play older COD's because they somehow give me a black screen. I can't play Minecraft because it gives me a error 800010009.

If you'd like to know more, just ask!

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
:confused: Google and YouTube is here for him lol will never die search the damn update 4.70 rebug ita yourself lazy **** :p

SynixHD

Oct 12, 2015
Skype Me : oddturtles , Have Some Questions For You :p
Alright :).

:confused: Google and YouTube is here for him lol will never die search the damn update 4.70 rebug ita yourself lazy **** :p
I've done many researches. Many that I can't even count. I've made countless threads on gaming/hacking sites and no one ever helped. I've fixed many of the problems I had myself. So you can't call me lazy when you haven't even seen me not do anything. I even made a thread on here. I even asked my own team members.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
Alright :).

I've done many researches. Many that I can't even count. I've made countless threads on gaming/hacking sites and no one ever helped. I've fixed many of the problems I had myself. So you can't call me lazy when you haven't even seen me not do anything. I even made a thread on here. I even asked my own team members.
Because you never figured out how to get it that's why you will never find it:bucktooth:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".