Tekken Tag Tournament 2 All DLC + Online Pass + MODPATCH

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

m0rGi

Apr 9, 2015
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 All DLC + Online Pass + MODPATCH

Region: [EU] BLES01702

Download :​

Code:
http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/SegEbHgT/file.html

and

http://www.speedyshare.com/A2eQ7/klucz.zip

TUTORIAL

in that last file u have 1 pkg and rap file
rap need be activated using reacpsn if u know how acitvate raps then just instal all pkg's and activate that rap . (somtimes unlocked char and online pass work only on 1 profile)

if u dont know how use reacpsn .... read :

instal reactPSN 3.20+ suported by 4.70 cfw
create folder named : /exdata/ on ur pendrive and put there rap file / connect to ps3 usb
now create new user profile named "aa" log on him and hold r2 or O (i dont remember :D ) and run reactpsn , console will restart and "aa" user will be changed to name "reactPsn~~~~~~~" if that will hapend u activate rap file correct :] now go to ur general account and have fun without online pass code :D

if u wana activate another raps u need delete that create user after restart "Reactpsn~~~~" and again the same like "aa" ..

Reactpsn download link :

Reactions: Daniel Vasques

usman

Jun 19, 2015
Passcode is not working... it says unable to use downloadable content.. and the react psn is not working also.. i follow those steps you told.. are the step worked fine i created user aa when i installed it.. aa turned into psnreact etc.. but when i turned on tekken tag 2 and tried to excess to online it still wants passcode... i'm on 4.75cfw

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.