PS3 TESSERACT 1.5.1 [DEX/1.26/UPDATED!]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

FMJcheeseFMJ

Jan 11, 2015
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Links re-uploaded (Official ones added).
- Added credits.
- Added more information.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD MANAGER (LINK):
SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- The CEX version may not work, need someone to test this!
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.
- Also if you use no bypass eboot, don't edit the sprx file!
- Do not rename the the sprx file if your using the eboots I've supplied.
- The DEBUG EBOOT may not work with PS3ITA CFW!
- MENU opens with L3 + DPAD LEFT

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
Is it working on 1.28 update?

Goddess16

May 27, 2018
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Added credits.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
THanks u

Sergio-Host

Mar 9, 2018
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Added credits.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
Dex Modder! lol :xD:

sarwar koye

Jul 4, 2018
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Added credits.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
im testing

Blueflag

Jul 14, 2018
i hope it will work....

TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Added credits.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator

runblackops

Jul 20, 2018
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Added credits.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.

SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.