PS3 TESSERACT 1.5.1 [DEX/1.26/UPDATED!]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
I can't get this SPRX to download from the official site. It just opens a new tab of the same page, tried to turn off noscript and disable adblock as well still wont let me download. Can someone either upload theirs or post and MD5 hash please so I know the one I found is legit and not some IDPS stealer. Thank you.

Edit: nvm got it to download in IE.
 
Last edited:
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Links re-uploaded (Official ones added).
- Added credits.
- Added more information.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.


SCRIPT MOD MANAGER (LINK):
SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- The CEX version may not work, need someone to test this!
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.
- Also if you use no bypass eboot, don't edit the sprx file!
- Do not rename the the sprx file if your using the eboots I've supplied.
- The DEBUG EBOOT may not work with PS3ITA CFW!
- MENU opens with L3 + DPAD LEFT


OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
Kurt l Cracking Menu
...............................................
 
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Links re-uploaded (Official ones added).
- Added credits.
- Added more information.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.


SCRIPT MOD MANAGER (LINK):
SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- The CEX version may not work, need someone to test this!
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.
- Also if you use no bypass eboot, don't edit the sprx file!
- Do not rename the the sprx file if your using the eboots I've supplied.
- The DEBUG EBOOT may not work with PS3ITA CFW!
- MENU opens with L3 + DPAD LEFT


OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Links re-uploaded (Official ones added).
- Added credits.
- Added more information.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.


SCRIPT MOD MANAGER (LINK):
SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- The CEX version may not work, need someone to test this!
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.
- Also if you use no bypass eboot, don't edit the sprx file!
- Do not rename the the sprx file if your using the eboots I've supplied.
- The DEBUG EBOOT may not work with PS3ITA CFW!
- MENU opens with L3 + DPAD LEFT


OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
thanks 4 the post
 
TESSERACT
VERSION 1.5.1

UPDATE-FEED:
- Links re-uploaded (Official ones added).
- Added credits.
- Added more information.
- Fixed update issue.

- Added mini-tutorial.

08/06/2015
- Updated version.
- Updated links.
- Added video.


SCRIPT MOD MANAGER (LINK):
SCRIPT MOD LOADER

INFORMATION (OUTDATED):
Yes, it's been cracked - the best menu available for GTA ONLINE has been cracked and actually released by TUSTIN himself which I now have replaced with the cracked version. It's fully working and it's the latest version of the menu. Everything works in tip-top condition and I hope the Console Crunch community enjoys this as much as they enjoyed the other cracked menu thread. Eitherways, enjoy guys! Also it works for DEX, unsure about CEX as many people have claimed it doesn't actually work for CEX. I tested this menu and it works with no issues, I have been using it for the past hour now and it seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Note to the people who purchased this; Tustin will be bringing another menu out with a partner who's name is still disclosed for free for the people who purchased The Tesseract.

FOOTAGE:

SUB-INFORMATION:
- The CEX version may not work, need someone to test this!
- If you're using the no bypass, it has no script bypass; meaning you can't use a modloader.
- Also if you use no bypass eboot, don't edit the sprx file!
- Do not rename the the sprx file if your using the eboots I've supplied.
- The DEBUG EBOOT may not work with PS3ITA CFW!
- MENU opens with L3 + DPAD LEFT


OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD(S):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:

Tustin l Menu Creator
No worries mate!
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!