The exploit of the Food of the Psvita Names octupuc

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

655/5000

The hacker xyz, member of Team Molecule, has just posted on his twitter profile a new image that seems to indicate that he managed to find a feat in the F00D of the PS Vita.

F00D is considered the "0" level of the PS Vita safety chain. The security checks on F00D occur before other systems are accessible. He is whispering that operating F00D could lead to a permanent hack, which could not be corrected without a hardware upgrade of the PS Vita.

YifanLu, one of the hackers behind HENkaku, said recently that he would focus his engineering efforts on the F00D.
in-lexploit-du-f00d-de-la-ps-vita-nomme-octopus-1.png

Has a vulnerability F00D been found?

The Xyz message itself is just a screenshot showing a hex code, some of which say: Congratulations! But the most important message remains that of Yifan Lu who replies "you completed the CTF challenge, congrats". The last time we talked about the F00D, we were expecting dramatic advances but not much has come out there again xyz has changed the Vita dev wiki, naming this vulnerability "octopus exploit".

in-lexploit-du-f00d-de-la-ps-vita-nomme-octopus-1.jpg

If the feat is real, there is honestly not much difference at this point for the end user. Although the level of security piracy 0 Vita could mean a permanent hack for HENkaku, the only visible difference would be that users on 3.60 would not have to run HENkaku every time they restart their console.

From the point of view of the hackers, F00D is the ultimate level of security, the holy grail of the protections of PS Vita, but for an average user the piracy of the F00D will not fundamentally change the use of its console.

Reactions: cloud-strife
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
  • @ lurch6661:
    gold hen out soon
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    trying to figure out how to run a rpf files
  • @ lurch6661:
    on gta5
  • @ lurch6661:
    i guess there is a way were you can upload real cars \