The iOS application can extract your geo-localized details from the image metadata

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
The iOS application can extract your geo-localized details from the image metadata

DetectLocations is an application that shows your images on a visualized map. It is helpful to give you a good sense of where you have been and where you have not yet passed.
In addition, it allows you to show images taken on transport (eg, car, airplane), so it is easier to find them.

Hey Hey you'll know how IOS monitors you: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/detectlocations/id1288532777?ls=1&mt=8

EXIF DATA - Photo tracking

If the image is the only evidence, the judicial analyst will find it difficult to find the data and time captured by the photo, etc.

EXIF data, which is an exchangeable image file format according to the Japan Electronic Industries Development Association / Japan Association of Electronics and Information Technology Industries / Association of Camera Products Specifications and image) is a standard that specifies the formats of images, sounds and auxiliary beacons used by digital cameras (including smart phones), scanners and other systems that support image and sound files recorded by digital cameras.

The metadata tags defined in the Exif standard

Date and time information: Digital cameras record the current date and time and store it in the metadata.
Camera settings: This includes static information such as camera model and mark, and information that varies depending on the rotation of the image orientation, aperture, shutter speed, focal length, measurement mode and ISO speed.
Descriptions.
Copyright information.

Sharing a site from your IOS that you will be able to your images even from another machine ...

https://www.geoimgr.com/

You will be able to drop the image, so learn more about your information from your images.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice